Dolphins sigh Aaron Corp, but not Tim Tebow...? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins sigh Aaron Corp, but not Tim Tebow...?

I don't think an explaniation is needed. Tebow should be no where near a Dolphin uniform

Congratulations, original poster. You just became "that guy". I think some head hunters on this board have been looking for someone to step up and volunteer to be "that guy" on the Tebow issue. Their claws are sharpened, lol.

Really? I think most are too harsh on Tebow but he at BEST would be competing for the #3 spot and by most accounts is not a good practice QB. He just doesn't fit here. I hope somewhere else - but far from here!

If Tebow were a 4th string QB on any team you would hear every week "yeah but what about Tim Tebow" Only the teams with the established set in stone QB would maybe not hear that. But honestly does anyone see Green Bay waste a valuable roster spot on a player that isn't going to help their team? Who cares about selling a couple jerseys to the Tebowites. Tim Tebow needs to learn to throw the football and he needs to do so in AFL or CFL but CFL doesn't want him just like the NFL doesn't want him. Maybe he can play for Orlando's arena team. That is really his only option as a QB.

Back
Top Bottom