Dolphins sign DE Gannon Conway, RB Orleans Darkwa | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins sign DE Gannon Conway, RB Orleans Darkwa

Collect all the players!

On Darkwa, he's got nice size, runs a solid 40, but only put up 15 reps of 225 at his pro day. I'd have expected better strength from a 220 lb'er. Productive but injured in his career. Interesting.

I like this from the comments:
Darkwa Orleans? Ok, best name in the league.

Orleans Darkwa is NOT the best name in the league . . . in fact , it’s not even the best name of an undrafted free agent signed by Miami . . .
that honor would have to go to WR Rantavious Wooten

Saturday night live or something did a skit on how ridiculous players names were getting last year, Rantavious definitely would have qualified...

I like this from the comments:

Saturday night live or something did a skit on how ridiculous players names were getting last year, Rantavious definitely would have qualified...

Does Rantavious have a brother named Barkevious? Where do they get these names? Smh

Darkwa was the MVP of the New Orleans Bowl this past season. He is 6-0 and weight around 220. He runs a 4.4. He has been injured some in his career, but broke Tulane TD record, scoring 39 in his career. Name may be funny, but his presence on field isn't.

---------- Post added at 06:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 PM ----------

Being a Georgia graduate, I have seen Mr. Whooten play quite a bit. He is a decent receiver. I don't expect him to make the team.

He's a nice looking player...like him a lot better than Williams. Think he could press Gill. Love his ability to pass protect on top of everything.

Abramson is reporting that Gannon has already been cut. I sense a new signee soon. They still have one open spot before this cut for Jensen.

On Darkwa, he's got nice size, runs a solid 40, but only put up 15 reps of 225 at his pro day. I'd have expected better strength from a 220 lb'er. Productive but injured in his career. Interesting.

Tbh players should be tested on something more important than bench press presses, and that is Squats. Imo leg strength is far more important than chest strength. A much better benchmark would be how many times can they squat 400-500 lbs.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom