Dolphins sign LB Lee Robinson | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins sign LB Lee Robinson

silver McNibblets

08/09/89 - 20/04/18
☠️ Banned ☠️
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
from pro football weekly on twitter ... most recently played with the edmonton eskimos of the CFL.

what about the guy they signed last year early jamal westerman ...who had like 5 sacks with the jets in limited playing time what a find!

Unless he can catch a football and score TD's, I don't give a **** who they sign until they lock up Hartline and Jennings.

i liked him coming out in a late round kind of way...i remember...it's not like we have quality depth at lb so bring him to camp and see what he's got... can't say kaddu showed me much last season as a lb...or trusnick...or any of the other lb depth

Sheesh.

People look for a excuse to complain. Basically a camp body, if he excels more power to him.

Lee Robinson,
Date of birth: April 23, 1987 (age 25)
Height: 6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)Weight: 253 lb (115 kg)

Denver Broncos :Robinson went undrafted in the 2009 NFL Draft but was later signed by the Denver Broncos on April 26, 2009.[SUP][2][/SUP] He was waived on September 4, 2009.

Arizona Cardinals :Robinson was signed to the Arizona Cardinals practice squad on September 6, 2009. He was released on October 21.

Tampa Bay Buccaneers :Robinson was signed to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers practice squad on October 27. After his contract expired following the season, the Buccaneers re-signed Robinson on January 5, 2010.
He was waived on September 4, 2010 during final cuts but was re-signed to the practice squad the following day. Robinson was released from the practice squad on September 17.

Pieces of info from Wiki and NFL.

Back
Top Bottom