Dolphins sign WR Brian Tyms to 2 year contract | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins sign WR Brian Tyms to 2 year contract

DefensiveEnd76

Football Guru
Reaction score
According to Tym's agent, the Dolphins have signed WR Brian Tyms to a 2 year contract to remain with the Dolphins. Tyms spent the majority of 2012 on the Dolphins practice squad.

Looks like we're re-signing the practice squad players. They re-signed Alex C...whatever his name is last week before the last game.

What the hell ever happened to Hogan? Did he finally wash the rest of the way out?

Hogan is with the Bills. We released him a long time ago. And yes we also signed DT Chas Alecxih from the practice squad. He was in training camp with us and on our practice squad all of 2012.

:lol: I was about to ask about Hogan too.

What ever happened to that tight end what's his name, the one with the hot girlfriend.

I'm sure next August I will post something like "never heard of him."

Odds are he is the next Marlon Moore as a ceiling but you never know. He could be the next Miles Austin. I do know this. You do not count on him.

Last edited by a moderator:
The first person who complains about Ireland and WRs b/c of this move will get a marshmallow pie thrown at their pecker

According to Tym's agent, the Dolphins have signed WR Brian Tyms to a 2 year contract to remain with the Dolphins. Tyms spent the majority of 2012 on the Dolphins practice squad.

Here we GO!!!!!!! Wasting time again with back-end roster signings. GO IRELAND!!!!!!!!!!! THIS WILL HELP WITH TANNEHILLS DEVELOPMENT.

---------- Post added at 01:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 PM ----------

The first person who complains about Ireland and WRs b/c of this move will get a marshmallow pie thrown at their pecker

So we were thinking the same thing

Here we GO!!!!!!! Wasting time again with back-end roster signings. GO IRELAND!!!!!!!!!!! THIS WILL HELP WITH TANNEHILLS DEVELOPMENT.

---------- Post added at 01:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 PM ----------

So we were thinking the same thing

How does this move change anything the Dolphins are going to do in FA and draft?

Back
Top Bottom