Dolphins start off to another cold start in preseason game vs Carolina Panthers | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins start off to another cold start in preseason game vs Carolina Panthers

dolphans1

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Ryan Tannehill and Matt Moore looked very flat in our preseason game versus Carolina, and at home.

QB- Pat Devlin looked great in a comeback bid, but came up short with ill-timed pick on 2nd and goal, with no time outs with 28 seconds left. (why not run it in?)

Based on these last 2 preseason games, its going to be another long season.

We are weak at wide receiver position.

d-1

are you surprised? were not gonna turn around a bad team in one year

Yes, very surprised because its been since 1999 we've been saying that?

We basically cut Brandon Marshall, because we received nothing of value for him.

We make no move to bring in T.O. or Plaxico Buress, then we cut Chad Johnson....?

I'm not saying these 3 are the answers, but we lack play makers and thus far, I'm not to impressed by Tannehill.

If this is the way you build a team, it may take another 10 years or more.

d-1

Yes, very surprised because its been since 1999 we've been saying that?

We basically cut Brandon Marshall, because we received nothing of value for him.

We make no move to bring in T.O. or Plaxico Buress, then we cut Chad Johnson....?

I'm not saying these 3 are the answers, but we lack play makers and thus far, I'm not to impressed by Tannehill.

If this is the way you build a team, it may take another 10 years or more.

d-1

After one preseason start you're not impressed with Tannehill? Give the kid some time.

He had like 3 in-completions in a row last night, in a time we needed to move the ball down the field.

I was not to impressed by him in college anyway, but I hope he will improve.

d-1

I was at the game (section 109) and then came home and watched it on DVR. Tannehill was not as bad as everyone is making it out. There were some key TE and WR drops. The right side of the o'line was getting eaten alive in pass pro. And there was almost no run-blocking.

They say "it all starts up front" for a reason: BECAUSE IT DOES.

People want to jump off a ledge because Tannehill didn't look like Cam Newton. Go take a look at Cam's stats after the the second preseason game LAST YEAR and you might change your mind because Cam Newton didn't look like Cam Newton. Oh, and by the way, 0 INTS, in Tanny's two appearnces so far. That shouldn't be overlooked.

That being said, Wake, Dansby and Burnett MUST get back to practice asap. No more resting the vets. The defense needs them in there to play better and offense needs them to practice against.

Back
Top Bottom