Dolphins-Steelers tickets, anyone interested. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins-Steelers tickets, anyone interested.

The Ghost

Stamos
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I will not be able to make out to Pittsburgh for the game and I am looking to sell the 4 tickets I acquired. I won't be looking to make any money of the transaction. I can't give exact seat info yet, I will now later today or tomorrow, but if your interested P.M. me and I will give you my email address.

:dolphins: I have 1 50yd line Club Seat on Dol-Fin side For the pittsburh game 09/07/2006 for sale the person that was going we me can't go now PM me I,ll give you my Email or Email at dennis@homestarmtg1.com

tickets

I am flying up on wednesday from orlando, cant wait!! :dolphins:

tix

where are the seats and how much for the 4? whats your email address or email me so we can work this out. Thanks

tickets

please email me at both email addresses asap. I definetly know I can take all 4 off your hands. Email me and well work out the details. Thanks!

please email-tickets

I am work till 5:00 today, Please email me at nicholas.grunther@nationstarmail.com I can definetly take those 4. If anyone else knows about extra tickets for face value or a little above...Please email me. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom