Dolphins still have playoff pulse with steelers loss | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins still have playoff pulse with steelers loss

Stop it folks. Just look for progression the next few weeks.

I dont expect them to make it, but it is kind of cool that playoff hopes are still alive. I could see us going into the last week of the season with a chance to make the playoffs. I dont think it will happen though...

im not even thinking about playoffs bc there is basically a 0.0001 percent chance of it happening, but correct if i am wrong.

we beat buff, pitt beats cincy.

we beat pats, cleveland beats pitt and balt beats cincy, and we r in? ( and jets drop 1 of next 3)?

im not even thinking about playoffs bc there is basically a 0.0001 percent chance of it happening, but correct if i am wrong.

we beat pats, cleveland beats pitt and balt beats cincy, and we r in? ( and jets drop 1 of next 3)?
Yes.

I believe the Jets must drop 2/3

Jets I think would have to lose that game vs. Buffalo so they tie us in the division. If they lose one of the next 2 and beat Buffalo I think they would still have the heads up because of the better division record. But don't quote me on it lol

Woah, wait a second guys, in that other stupid post where the OP considered this win pointless we killed him for it and rightfully so. With that said, based on how we feel, we can't quit, we have to fight for that playoff spot. I agree we are looking for progression but the players also have to see there is a chance and should play their hearts out and leave it all on the field the next two weeks. I know it's a long shot, but if its a possibility, we cannot just dismiss it.

alright thanks for the clarification guys, knowing our luck, will be in it entering week 17 and get our hopes up again, and then we will miss out on the playoffs in the most excruciating way possible.

truth is im not thinking playoffs so whatever happens, happens.

believe it or not, that isnt impossible

believe it or not, that isnt impossible
next weeks scenario is actually really likely i believe, but the jets still need to drop 2 of 3, and i just do not see cleveland going into pitt week 17 and winning, and also if balt clinches next week the division, since they will be locked into the 4th seed most likely, i see them resting all there key players, especially suggs and lewis and reed, guys who are old/ been banged up.

whatever man, as i said, if it miraculously happened, great, but i am not counting on it in the least bit.

Wow jets loose tomorrow and there done? As the night goes on the playoff picture will clear up still a lot of stuff goin on. I think its so cool were still alive.

Back
Top Bottom