Dolphins take new angle | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins take new angle

kbeath

Come on fellas in 07
Reaction score
Maryland/ Now in FL near Davie I wonder why
I know many will say we are doing what we do.... with the signing of Porter we just upgraded a top 5 D but this year is a bit different... we have a offensive minded coach. Usually we have a defensive minded coach and a good D and a terrible offense. With a offensive minded coach i am confident in the fact we will move the ball with Culpepper, Ricky, Ronnie, Booker, Chambers, Hagan, ect. these guys may be better than we thought due to the fact we have a coach that cares about SCORING. The days of 3 and Dust are over....

Can't wait to see a high powered offense from the fins. It's like the last 5 or so years it was very painful to watch the offense. I'm sure in due time they will get the offense going via FA or draft. We as fans just have to be patience.

sounds good offence is still a work in progress defence is championship caliper hopefully the offence catches up in time

I made a thread earlier in the offseason titled "offseason philosophy" just talking about adding a few pieces to a good D and build O through the draft.

Lord, I want to be able to get up and cheer for the OFFENSE at the games. You know the D will be solid, but being in 3rd and 9 every drive is depressing.

welre not done, don't forget. We're going to address the offense in the draft. i still think we sign a FA receiver. we need quality vets to impress on the rookies.

Muller and Cam are doing the right thing...we're adding a few players on offence tho not big names....Porter was a great signing and we have now the picks to stock up the offence but we won't neglect the defehnce either.

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom