Dolphins Talking trade with KC for Alberts? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Talking trade with KC for Alberts?

I bet they would make that trade. I would.

Yes, trade away those picks Ireland...don't build through the draft you schmuck!!!

Well from the look of things this team is not really built through the draft. But in defense Albert is a nice player .

Hey Folks the guy has a Bad Back...something to consider

Branden Albert, OT, Chiefs. Age: 28.
Franchised by Chiefs ....

Branden Albert's a solid left tackle when he's in the lineup - he surrendered just one sack in 11 starts this year - but his issue is that he suffers from chronic back spasms. He can't be counted on to play 16 games.

Last edited by a moderator:
Trading for Albert would be the dumbest move Miami could make. I refuse to believe it.

Hopefully we offer a 3rd contingent upon a long term deal being done. I can't see giving up a pick and paying 8 mil a year.

Is he any good? I frankly don't know much about him. Any KC followers on the board that can provide a point of view.

In general based off ProFooball Focus offensive line ratings he's rated #25, he's good at pass blocking --- but he's a CRAPPY run blocker :-(

I wouldn't touch him. He will demand too much money long term and he has back issues. If they are going to trade for a tackle then trade up a few spots and grab Johnson in the draft. Personally I don't think they do either. I think the try to sign Winston and if that fails they target an OT in round two as there are a couple of guys that I feel could step in at Rt and be fine from day one and be a heck of a lot cheaper. Kyle Long is a guy I love in this draft, raw but amazing talent.

This could be a lowball offer to get another tackle to bring down the asking price...just a thought

I wouldn't trade a high draft pick and then pay 8+ million a year for a Tackle who has chronic back problems. I hope this is just Mortenson/Clayton blowing stuff out their butts.

Back
Top Bottom