Dolphins | Team looking at defensive tackles | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins | Team looking at defensive tackles

FinAtic8480

Active Roster
Reaction score
Dolphins | Team looking at defensive tackles
Mon, 17 Apr 2006 20:27:57 -0700
Armando Salguero, of the Miami Herald, reports the Miami Dolphins may be in line to draft a defensive tackle with the 16th overall pick in the first round of the NFL Draft. The team has already expressed an interest by bringing in defensive tackles for visits during free agency. Some possible defensive tackles that may be available with the 16th pick include Florida State DT Brodrick Bunkley, Michigan DT Gabe Watson, Texas DT Rodrique Wright and Louisiana State DT Claude Wroten, who was coached by Dolphins' head coach Nick Saban in college.

I would not be upset at all if we chose Bunkley or Watson. If we don't go DT in the first I would like to have Wright as a 3rd if he were available which I doubt.

Not impressed with Rodrique Wright, hope there not looking at him in the 1st that would be crazy.

If Bunkley falls to us, all other positions will have to take a back seat because he will be our pick. He's as strong as any player and his short shuttle (4.16) is better than a lot of DBs and WRs. But I don't see it happening.
Wroten, if he has recovered from his off the field troubles, will be an intriguing pick in the 3rd or 4th.

Back
Top Bottom