Dolphins to host Marqise Lee tomorrow | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins to host Marqise Lee tomorrow

Lee is a stud if healthy. He is definitely worthy of the 19th pick, but it would not be a position of need so I'm hoping Lewan or Martin fall to us.

The reality is that this is the best WR draft I've ever seen. There are legitimately 20+ NFL starters in this WR group and I fully expect a 5th through 7th round guy to emerge as one of them. I really like the small school kid Jeff Janis in the late rounds for instance.

While I wouldn't mind Lee at 19, I'd rather get a good WR in the late rounds a there are a LOT of them.

In fact, there are so many good WR's that I wouldn't be surprised if one of the top ones is available at our 2nd rounder. WR, CB, DT ... I'm confident one of the top echelon guys from one of those groups will be available in round 2, and whomever it is, that should be our pick.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Lee is real nice! Just like that other USC player(Robert Woods) the Bills drafted that's guaranteed to be a problem in the AFC for years to come.

They have to be prepared for plan B if all four tackles are gone....BPA could come from any position, WR, TE, DL, LB, CB, S.......SO this makes perfect sense.:hclap:

I have loved the pick if we hadnt messed up in free agency

And a source confirmed tonight that USC receiver Marqise Lee will visit Dolphins headquarters on Tuesday, as first reported this evening by ESPN’s James Walker. That means at least three of the Dolphins’ 30 permitted visits will involved receivers, a position that might be their deepest on the team.

Lee, who caught 57 passes for 791 yards last season, is projected to go in the range of Miami’s pick at No. 19. ESPN’s Todd McShay has him going 22nd to Philadelphia and noted he “struggled with drops in 2013” but has “good speed” and “is a threat after the catch.”

If Notre Dame tackle Zack Martin is available at No. 19, it would be surprising if the Dolphins opted for Lee instead. But if Martin is off the board at No. 19, everything is in play. And the Dolphins are showing more interest in receivers than most expected

Read more here: http://miamiherald.typepad.com/spor...ter-goldens-monday-musings.html#storylink=cpy

I like Lee, I don't question his toughness, I question his durability. I kind of give him a pass for last season. USC was a mess and he got banged up.

Instead of Lee, I would probably target Jarvis Landry in the 2nd rd. He's stronger, tougher in traffic and can haul it in anywhere.

Damn Daytona im starting to give less of a damn about Marquise Lee and the whole damn Dolphins Draft the more im seeing that sig pic. I only care about her happiness. LOL

^^ this couldn't agree more. It's hard to read or pay attention to much else. Can't take my eyes of her lol. If we take a wr at 19 I won't be mad but I think we have more pressing needs. Oline needs to be fixed before anything else

He had a ton of hype going into the season but with injury and poor QB play he lost some thunder. He is being a little overlooked i think. It would be a huge impact get if we pick him.

He's got a case of the Keenan Allen's.

Wow. I'm in love watching those highlights. He's the epitome of playmaker. Hard to ignore those.

mike evans can't i can tell ya that...probably will be the 4th wr off the board in lee between him and cooks as i see it but not on my board he wouldn't be 4th...in our offense i think lee would be able to get enough separation and id coverage well...

In our offense yea. Mike Evans is massively overrated. I would try to snag Watkins or Cooks. Cooks is going to be a beast. I Lee a lot, don't get me wrong though. Don't like Evans at all.

Kid looks good in the highlights....NOT ONCE did he fall down after the catch. He always seemed to be looking to run/gain extra yards after the catch.

The catch was actually the starting point for him, where as we have a couple of WR's that immediately hit the ground once they catch the rock.

He would be a welcome addition. Being ranked 20th in passing and whatever we were ranked scoring wise leads me to believe that our skill players aren't as good as many on this board make them out to be.

Back
Top Bottom