Dolphins to (possibly) receive 4th Round Pick in 2013 Draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins to (possibly) receive 4th Round Pick in 2013 Draft

Omar is late to the party . . . . there is a thread on this subject that has been going on for months. Check the Draft Forum.

Thanks Jeff Fisher for doing us a solid!:up:

I just read this on Tweeter: it was just posted. You are kick on the draw Dolphins Own.

That blog Omar linked to has been up for quite a bit. I hope it is a 4th round pick, we will find out in about two weeks.

And I just got the Tweet. How odd. The Tweet read less than a minute posted. Very strange.

I'm still putting in my head it will be between a 5th or 6th rounder to not get my head wrapped around another 4th and be disappointed when it's a 7th round pick lol.

....saying that while keeping one eye opened hoping for a 3rd. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Man with so many good players in this draft that 4th/5th would be great :hump:

If we were the Patriots we'd probably get an extra 4th 5th and 6th round rounder. Since we're the Dolphins we'll probably get a 7th rounder.

Injured Reserve status may also affect some of these picks. AdamJT13 was unable to explain why some IR players counted and some did not. Here I did not count players on 1-year deals placed on IR before the start of the season, since logically these players could have been cut, eliminating them from comp pick consideration. There were 4 players in this category, but they only affected 2 picks, potentially eliminating Miami’s 4th and the Giants’ 6th. I counted players on IR that received 2-year deals, because the signing team just has a delayed benefit from the player. If they are not counted, Cincinnati would gain a 7th round pick. Players placed on IR during the season were counted, but this had no effect on the results
DOES THIS MEAN WE GET NOTHING?

Compensatory picks are such b.s. seems to always benefit New England and Pittsburg.

Back
Top Bottom