Dolphins Top 10 logo contest | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Top 10 logo contest

What brutal choices. I kept scanning up and down and could not find any to vote for. LOL.

Mike Dee, save us!

What brutal choices. I kept scanning up and down and could not find any to vote for. LOL.

Mike Dee, save us!

I submitted the one in my sig and the one in my avatar but they weren't selected. I think they probably thought they were too close to the leaked logo and the stadium logo to be entered into the contest. Oh well.

I really wish I knew about contests like this before they end. Just like the one on 99designs. I would have entered mine for sure.

99designs contest was much better.

Compared to these entries, the leaked logo looks like a Da Vinci painting...

NONE of these are as good as our current logo. I would be sorely dissapointed if our new logo turned out to be ANY of them.

NONE of these are as good as our current logo. I would be sorely dissapointed if our new logo turned out to be ANY of them.

This is a fan contest from the Miami Herald, not the Dolphins. We can safely say that none of these will be the new logo

The Miami Herald has the top ten logos submitted to them...I think they narrowed it down from 80 entrants. Some of them look really good - They want the public to vote for the best one.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/02/08/3223104/the-top-10-miami-dolphins-logo.html

I'm not voting for any of them b/c I don't like any. I swear if the Dolphins use of those I'll **** myself.

---------- Post added at 10:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 AM ----------

Wow, these are all hideous. I'm shockingly disappointed. I haven't seen as poor a presentation of a sports team ever before. I think this might be worse than New Orleans naming their team the Pelicans. Those logos are fugly.

I like the Pelicans new logo. The nickname Pelicans means something to the New Orleans area so I don't think it's as horrific as you think.

All pretty bad. 7 is the best.

i agree .... if 7 would have had the gray helmet with the blue or white face mask it would have been hands down the best on. #7 with #10 helmet. i would be ok with that.

Back
Top Bottom