Dolphins underdogs? I don't think so. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins underdogs? I don't think so.

The Ghost

Stamos
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
The line moved 5 points this week and the Fins are now favored by 2. The betting world jumped on the Dolphins big time this week for the line to move that much over 5 days.

There are either going to be alot of people happy the Dolphins won this week or alot pissed they lost......who aren't even Fins fans.

The line moved 5 points this week and the Fins are now favored by 2. The betting world jumped on the Dolphins big time this week for the line to move that much over 5 days.

There are either going to be alot of people happy the Dolphins won this week or alot pissed they lost......who aren't even Fins fans.

The contrarians that I follow and study were leaning towards Houston -3, but probably won't touch them at +2, as weird as that sounds to someone without contrarian betting knowledge. With this line change, Vegas is begging people to take Houston.

I'm not sure where you get your info. All of vegas is still at Houston -3 like it opened.

Back
Top Bottom