Dolphins undrafted free agents thread | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins undrafted free agents thread

Bumphis is an interesting signing as a WR to play inside. Doesn't have great WR stats, but Miss State isn't exactly pass happy.

How did we let the Browns sign away Travis Tannahill, TE, Kansas State? hahaha That would've been a great connection.

Armando Salguero @ArmandoSalguero

... And the first priority free agent to agree with the Dolphins is Southern Illinois offensive lineman Eric Bergman.
5:06 PM - 27 Apr 2013

Any news on Da'Rick Rodgers? He is an interesting prospect, but a lot of baggage. I would be curious to see where he goes.

Chad Bumphis. Someone we should really keep an eye on in camp.

:lol: Apparently he announced it on Twitter by saying that he's heading to Miami with a whole bag of chips on his shoulder. What the hell, maybe he's the next Wes Welker, I like him already.

If we signed Chad Bumphis I like it.

He's got some similarities to Bess.

Nice instincts on the sideline and in general

Michigan DB Jordan Kovacs is expected to sign as a priority free agent with the Dolphins.
5:09 PM - 27 Apr 2013

---------- Post added at 05:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

Ben Volin @BenVolinPBP

Oregon OLB RT @mikeclay_46: Headed to Miami with @Dionj96 and @JoshKaddu

---------- Post added at 05:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

Ben Volin @BenVolinPBP

Miss State WR Chad Bumphis RT @ImSo_BalisMade1: Headed to Miami with a whole bag of chips on my shoulder
5:16 PM - 27 Apr 2013

I would have mentioned Bumphis in the 7th round thread but I assumed he had been drafted. I was watching golf for hours.

Michigan DB Jordan Kovacs is expected to sign as a priority free agent with the Dolphins.

---------- Post added at 05:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

Ben Volin @BenVolinPBP

---------- Post added at 05:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

Ben Volin @BenVolinPBP

Miss State WR Chad Bumphis RT @ImSo_BalisMade1: Headed to Miami with a whole bag of chips on my shoulder

thanks feature isnt working atm, so i wanted to say thanks for the updates!

Ben Volin @BenVolinPBP

Ben Volin @BenVolinPBP

We're doing the Florida Gator - Oregon Duck draft year :lol:

Back
Top Bottom