Dolphins v Bills Predictions | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins v Bills Predictions

Phinsfan210

F-I-N-S FINS FINS FINS
Reaction score
Big game this week against the bills. If we win, a playoff spot seems alot more likely while a loss could be devestating to our playoff chances. So what do we think is going to happen?

Dolphins-24
Bills-20

Miami wins but fails to cover the 2.5 spread.
take the bills and your nitro glicern and pray your heart doesnt give out

I predict that Bills fans will not come on this site to talk trash all week. They will sit in the hell called Buffalo eating fried chicken wings.

Have a feeling it'll be another ugly win for us, but, it'll still be a win!

I live in toronto and my buddy just called sayin we got tickets...my first dolphins game im so ****in pumped for it!!!! Dolphins gonna win huge cuz me and my buddy gna scream our ***** OFF!!!!!!

Dolphins 40
Bills 10

GO MIAMI DOLPHINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the turnover difference between us is so crazy, I see us winning off turnovers....hopefully we can back them up with touchdowns though and not just FG's

I live in toronto and my buddy just called sayin we got tickets...my first dolphins game im so ****in pumped for it!!!! Dolphins gonna win huge cuz me and my buddy gna scream our ***** OFF!!!!!!

Dolphins 40
Bills 10

GO MIAMI DOLPHINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

unless we find a way back machine and play them with a young marino, duper and clayton

or will allen borrows the hands of randy moss

I think that you have about a .01 percent of that happening :(

bills 20 fins 10 they'll spread us out like new england.

see here is the thing- bills have absolutly no moral left, most of their fans have jumped ship, their coach knows this is his last year and they are going to become the first team in NFL history to start off like they did and NOT make the playoffs. And then the fans get the news that this years Buffalo game gives them no cold weather advantage.

Shew, either we win this one because the Bills have lost all of their confidence OR we lose this because our 7-5 record is because we are pretenders and not contenders

I am not happy with the latter so I will chose the former.
(check out the bills message board for LOADS of confidence)

see here is the thing- bills have absolutly no moral left, most of their fans have jumped ship, their coach knows this is his last year and they are going to become the first team in NFL history to start off like they did and NOT make the playoffs. And then the fans get the news that this years Buffalo game gives them no cold weather advantage.

Shew, either we win this one because the Bills have lost all of their confidence OR we lose this because our 7-5 record is because we are pretenders and not contenders

I am not happy with the latter so I will chose the former.
(check out the bills message board for LOADS of confidence)

Go fix your telescope lens Marvin, cause you have things out of focus.

Back
Top Bottom