Dolphins v Bills Predictions | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins v Bills Predictions

Im not saying they will beat us that would be blasphomy but I am not taking the win for granted either. I think it is a game that can go either way. I think Buffalo is going to play us much harder then you seem to think.

I predict that Bills fans will not come on this site to talk trash all week. They will sit in the hell called Buffalo eating fried chicken wings.

Sweet. Trash talking about city. Because we all know where you are from determines your worth. And dude, you're from Springfield, Missouri. Come on now. :rolleyes:

Honestly, I have no idea what to expect. I tip my hats to Miami for their season. It is pretty amazing. And right now, I have never been more disappointed in a Bills team. However, I still (my opinion) think Buffalo is a better team than the Fins (though you have a better coaching staff). They were up 9 points in Miami before Miami's comeback. McGee won't be injured this week and get female-dogged by Ginn again. My prediction Bills 24, Fins 20.

P.S. If Losman plays, then I predict Bills -13, Fins 458.

Im not saying they will beat us that would be blasphomy but I am not taking the win for granted either. I think it is a game that can go either way. I think Buffalo is going to play us much harder then you seem to think.

Agreed! These guys are coming to Toronto Fired up!! Def not a gimme game by any means. With O-Line losing Smiley I could see Stroud making a pretty big impact in stoppin the run and putting pressure on Chad. Now I do like the fact that we played on the road in a dome last week. It gives us a slight advantage playing on the road in a Dome for the second straight week.

their coach knows this is his last year and they are going to become the first team in NFL history to start off like they did and NOT make the playoffs.

Didnt Dick" I look like Satan" Jauron get an extension earlier this year?

It's a big mystery right now. There was a report but nothing has been confirmed. It sounds like an agreement in principle but pretty much no one in Buffalo wants the guy back unless a miracle happens.

He's a great guy and not the worst coach in the world, but he plays not to lose. That's always the way to become a loser. i gotta tip my hats to the Fins' coaches. They have done amazing job. And to think I was thinking the Bills were finally gonna make the playoffs. Now, we are behind a team that went 1-15 last year. i will now light myself on fire. :boohoo:

their coach knows this is his last year and they are going to become the first team in NFL history to start off like they did and NOT make the playoffs. (check out the bills message board for LOADS of confidence)

Didnt Dick " I look like satan" Jauron get an extension earlier in the year?

It's a big mystery right now. There was a report but nothing has been confirmed. It sounds like an agreement in principle but pretty much no one in Buffalo wants the guy back unless a miracle happens.

He's a great guy and not the worst coach in the world, but he plays not to lose. That's always the way to become a loser. i gotta tip my hats to the Fins' coaches. They have done amazing job. And to think I was thinking the Bills were finally gonna make the playoffs. Now, we are behind a team that went 1-15 last year. i will now light myself on fire. :boohoo:

I dont think that is really necessary. Believe me after a 1-15 record last year I was expecting 6-10. Anything better then that would be a big accomlishment. Now here is my question to you...... Who would you like to bring in to replace Jauron if he doesn't get that extension?

Actually my first post said take your heart pills because no way we cover the spread (thinking we were favored by 2 1/2) but I think we will win.

My second post was directed at the bills confidence and the fact they lost 5 out of their last 6 games.

I followed that up by saying it would not look good to lose to a team on a downward spiral- it wouldnt look good at all.

I kind of wanted to know how someone could take a team that had lost 5 out of 6 games and on top of that had them beating us by 4 times the spread. (divisional game withstanding)

I dont think that is really necessary. Believe me after a 1-15 record last year I was expecting 6-10. Anything better then that would be a big accomlishment. Now here is my question to you...... Who would you like to bring in to replace Jauron if he doesn't get that extension?

The thing is i liked Jauron. But for some reason, we are cheap on hiring head coaches. I don't want a hotshot coordinator or some NFL coach who got fired by another team. I want a proven winner. And given Ralph Wilson's age, you would think he would just thrown money at a guy like Cowher so he can win again. Some guys on my list would include Cowher (not happening), Jim Fassel, and perhaps the Giants defensive coordinator.

And honestly, I can't say enough about the job Tony S. and staff has done. I really didn't know much about the guy but he has a staff that is finding ways to win and be creative. The Bills staff punts on the opponent's 35 when down by a touchdown. Sad.

The thing is i liked Jauron. But for some reason, we are cheap on hiring head coaches. I don't want a hotshot coordinator or some NFL coach who got fired by another team. I want a proven winner. And given Ralph Wilson's age, you would think he would just thrown money at a guy like Cowher so he can win again. Some guys on my list would include Cowher (not happening), Jim Fassel, and perhaps the Giants defensive coordinator.

And honestly, I can't say enough about the job Tony S. and staff has done. I really didn't know much about the guy but he has a staff that is finding ways to win and be creative. The Bills staff punts on the opponent's 35 when down by a touchdown. Sad.

I would think that Cowher will be back in the NFL next year but I think he would end up back in the AFC North(gonna be two job openings), also I know that Fassel in lobbying for the Oakland job, Spagnola would be a pretty good fit for you guys. You have alot of young talent on the Defensive side of the ball that I think he could take advantage of.

I would think that Cowher will be back in the NFL next year but I think he would end up back in the AFC North(gonna be two job openings), also I know that Fassel in lobbying for the Oakland job, Spagnola would be a pretty good fit for you guys. You have alot of young talent on the Defensive side of the ball that I think he could take advantage of.

I know it's been rumored that Cowher might go to Cleveland, but I don't really see that. That would be a huge slap to the city of Pittsburgh. And if you were a coach, would you wanna coach in Oakland if you had another option?

I really like Spags but I'm so nervous after getting burned by 1st year coaches (Gregg Williams and the world famous Mike Mularkey). It just sucks we gotta think about switching coaches again. But I guess it worked for you guys.

I know it's been rumored that Cowher might go to Cleveland, but I don't really see that. That would be a huge slap to the city of Pittsburgh. And if you were a coach, would you wanna coach in Oakland if you had another option?

It reminds me of the x-giants parcells going to dallas. Give him enough $$$ and hes got his bags packed.

Back
Top Bottom