Dolphins vs Bengals: Final Score | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins vs Bengals: Final Score

Love the helmet! Bengals by 14. Lack of cornerback will burn us here.

35-14 BUNGALS. They love to throw it and have some great weapons, and QB. We have one rushers and one starting CB and one back up, with Marshall sitting out. It will be close early but we will be down by 7 at half and RT will have a few miscomunications with his new WRs and turn the ball over a few times in the 2nd half.

52-3 Dolphins.

Hartline breaks his own receiving yards record for a single game with 525 yds and 2 TDs. Tannehill throws for 625 yards with 4 TDs, Bush/Miller combine for 350 yards rushing. Thigpen runs back a punt and Nolan Carroll has 3 picks and takes one to the house.

---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 PM ----------

LOLOLOLO, okay, okay, maybe that Nolan Carroll part was over the top.

Miami grinds out on the ground, eating up time of possession. Tannehill has success in the play action game. We keep Cinci's offense off the field by eating up close to 40 minutes of TOP. We win 20-14. Tannehill 16/23 180, 1 TD. Bush/ Miller/ DT combine for 230 yards on the ground.

I think having Coyle can give us a leg up on Cinci as well. He knows their personnel. He will know where their weaknesses are and how to attack them both defensively and offensively. Definitely a leg up for us in that regard.

I think this could be one of the better games in the league this week. Ravens showed week one that the Bengals are nothing spectacular. I think Dalton'll have a monster game with 400+ yards but only come up with 17 points. I think we win this 24-17

I think this could be one of the better games in the league this week. Ravens showed week one that the Bengals are nothing spectacular. I think Dalton'll have a monster game with 400+ yards but only come up with 17 points. I think we win this 24-17

The Ravens have a much better secondary than us.

I really would love to see a high scoring shootout game with the Dolphins winning 35-34. Tannehill 347yds, 3TD, 1INT. Reggie with over 100yds.

Back
Top Bottom