**DOLPHINS VS. BILLS OFFICIAL GAME THREAD** | Page 44 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**DOLPHINS VS. BILLS OFFICIAL GAME THREAD**

Status
Not open for further replies.
This game combined with the Browns game 2 weeks ago, shows that we're YEARS away from being even decent. Very disappointing.

dantheman05 said:
What do you know? Chambers dropped one? Hmmm....At least Jets fans can say Just End The Season as their motto, I've got to find something like that to do with FINS. What a miserable last few years this team has had.

Chambers didn't drop the ball.

dantheman05 said:
What do you know? Chambers dropped one? Hmmm....At least Jets fans can say Just End The Season as their motto, I've got to find something like that to do with FINS. What a miserable last few years this team has had.

F### It Next Season

you must not be watching if you say chambers "dropped" that pass. It was a terrible throw way over his head and the d-back knocked it out. it was a great attempt that he almost pulled in. not a drop

dantheman05 said:

Give me a break!! That was not CC's fault. The throw was terrible.

This team needs to take a hard long listen to what Saban has to say at half and come out with a fire under their ***.

hey guys i just got home, would someone explain me how the hell does losman have 3 TD's already?

I've seen Pop Warner teams play better then the garbage the dolphins are doing today. I mean do the dolphins know they are actually playing a game today. This is the worst game of the season. If I was Saban I'd bench every starter and put in the backups. Send a message Saban otherwise your no better then Wanny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom