Dolphins vs Saints pick | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins vs Saints pick

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
hi-res-b21779a13cf19439bfa15dd5883dcb86_crop_north.jpg

The Dolphins are the better team. They are also likely to be quite angry/embarrassed about losing to the Jets, and they will take it out on the Saints.
Jay Cutler is a fairly good fit for the Miami offense, and he has a top runner in Jay Ajayi who can make big plays. Wide receivers Kenny Stills and DeVante Parker are capable of coming up with key catches against a generous New Orleans secondary.
The Saints should be able to move the ball fairly well with Drew Brees under center and a top-flight wide receiver in Michael Thomas, but they are going to be in the chase mode throughout the game, and the Dolphins will remain in control.
Look for the Dolphins to earn the victory here.
New Orleans at Miami, NO -2.5, Miami 28, New Orleans 21
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...hups-guide-advice-and-early-score-predictions

we can win. If we learn to block. Ajayi needs a big game. I don’t trust our defense to last against Brees

We're not beating the Saints......god I hope I'm wrong.

I'll be very surprised if the Saints don't score 30+ points on Miami.

Well, I'm starting Brees for sure this week... I just don't think we can pull this one off, unless Cutler can somehow throw for 300+ & 3TDs.

The game vs. the Jets has really soured my opinion on this season. It'd be one thing if Tannehill was in there and was healthy. We don't know what we're getting with Cutler and the team looked so inept a few days ago I don't even really care already. It's pathetic.

I'm picking the Saints in my pick 'em league. They easily drop 28 at minimum on the Dolphins.

Alot if probs and what ifs equal a tough game. Unless O gets its head out of tbeir ass we lose and lose big.

Another slow start will be suicidal.

Back
Top Bottom