Dolphins vs Saints pick | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins vs Saints pick

Before the season started, we were all very happy with who Gase was, and what type of HC he could turn out to be, then he was hit {AGAIN} with bad injuries, a hurricane, a LB that was being counted on to make our defense better, continued long travel the 1st three games.

This is when we see what Gase is made of, just like last year after 5 games, it's do or die time, either Gase is able to make the right moves to get this team back on track, or he fails, and this team continues to look horrible.

Well, I still believe in Gase to right the ship, Miami played horrible game, and lost though not as horrible a game on their part, so did the teams like the Steelers, Raiders, Ravens, Panthers...Patriots barely get out with a win. Are all those team going to also start giving up?

Well, this is when we find out if Gase is for real, or just another mediocre HC that just got lucky early. I still believe in Gase, and I think he will again right the ship in London against the Saints.

Dolphins 24 Saints 21

I have never predicted a score before because it's pointless to do that but after what we've seen I honestly believe that we could lose something like 40-7
The saints defense is not very good but will our inept offense have the football long enough to score much? I have no trust for our defense either. Our pass rush every season is very inconsistent. I can see Brees having all day to trow on this one and do I believe we can come up with turnovers? Our DB's are normally 10 yards off the receiver when they make the catch. I know anything can happen but I just don't see the fire on the team. Matter of fact, last time I saw real fire and emotion was when Dan Campbell took over. I saw those guys having lots of fun and going all out. I would love to see that energy again but I'll believe that when I see it

Ozzy rules!!

If we're an improving team then we win at least 2 of the next 3 games. I don't see it happening. Playing the Saints, Titans and Falcons is going to be a difficult task.

Dolphins 19 Saints 38. Brees will have more than 350 yards and 4 tds. Saints will score a TD on their first two drives. We will answer with to FGs. Gase will continue to use his Lazor favorite play, the screen to Landry but with his genius variation, the Parker screen. Because Parker should thrive in this kind of play, except he is not shifty as Landry or Grant and he was drafted to provide a deep/middle threat. The OL and LBs corps will look exactly the same as last year or worse. Good for an "improved" team.

We've shown no evidence that we can stop anyone from passing the football, and I seem to recall the Saints are pretty good at that. Unless Brees forgets his passport and can't get on the plane, we have little chance of winning this one.

The Dolphins better dust a Sparano-ese gameplan that involves a wholelotta running and hogging the ball, if my Phins have a chance.

I will take the over, for Brees and company this is a stats game.

The bengals scored exactly 0 touchdowns through 8 quarters of football (against the ravens and texans, whom lets not forget collectively allowed 80 points this week) , then went TO green bay and stuck 3 on the Packers and damn near came up with the win - who called that one? It's the NFL, teams lay eggs, and teams bounce back, any given Sunday, etc.

This past Sunday was Miami's 2nd game, It's VERY early. I stand by the fact that was the worst they will look all season. Lets all just chill out and see what happens.

I think all the travel catches up to them this week (not like they were stellar last week) and the saints win easily.

Lose this one and 1 and 4 start looks likely

Our biggest issue is jay cutler can't carry a top 3 bad grade.

Out of all the qbs I saw this week he was the worst and this wasn't bad decision making this was I physically can't make the throws the offense requires nor process the information post snap.

This was im washed up looking qb play.

We may have a Trent green corpse when he came to Miami situation with cutler

Saints 34 phins 10.We will go down the drain with cutler.And the defense is just on the field to watch the other team score.

Lose this one and 1 and 4 start looks likely

Our biggest issue is jay cutler can't carry a top 3 bad grade.

Out of all the qbs I saw this week he was the worst and this wasn't bad decision making this was I physically can't make the throws the offense requires nor process the information post snap.

This was im washed up looking qb play.

We may have a Trent green corpse when he came to Miami situation with cutler

I don't think he's washed up, I just think Cutler is a very unpredictable, erratic, and volatile football player. We will learn a lot about him this Sunday, I think he bounces back.

Back
Top Bottom