Isaiah ford placed on IR | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Isaiah ford placed on IR

One would think. I can't even name 7 LBs I'd keep right now

If he clears waivers, which he should, Miami will put him on IR as they did with Owusu.

Wait how do they put him on IR if he's not on the team. I see the same thing happened with Owusu I just don't understand the process. I guess its waived/injury designation instead of pure release of rights

Wait how do they put him on IR if he's not on the team. I see the same thing happened with Owusu I just don't understand the process. I guess its waived/injury designation instead of pure release of rights

Looks like the team cut Owusu outright today too.

Some on here were saying that Ford would cause Carroo to get cut.

Cleared waivers and is now on IR. Owusu was cut outright.

4 players now on our IR are Tannehill, Misi, Ford and Lamin Barrow.

Larsen, McMillan, Lippett interestingly still on the 90-man roster at this point.

Cleared waivers and is now on IR. Owusu was cut outright.

4 players now on our IR are Tannehill, Misi, Ford and Lamin Barrow.

Larsen, McMillan, Lippett interestingly still on the 90-man roster at this point.

I know they think Larsen can come back, but I thought McMillan and Lippett were both for sure out the year

I know they think Larsen can come back, but I thought McMillan and Lippett were both for sure out the year

Larsen will be able to try and return. The other 2 are done for the year. No rush to IR them at the moment, that can be part of the first cut down moves.

Larsen will be able to try and return. The other 2 are done for the year. No rush to IR them at the moment, that can be part of the first cut down moves.
Theres Only 1 Round of cuts now, you go from 90 to 53 in 1 day

Back
Top Bottom