Dolphins want Dontari Poe to visit - Update: signed for the Falcons | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins want Dontari Poe to visit - Update: signed for the Falcons

I had read that the Colts and Falcons really wanted him. If he left both places, is he asking for too much or might there still be a lingering back issue? Would love him, if healthy, but we can't break the bank for him. We don't have much $ left to spend.

I still think Poe would be a better player if he would shed some weight. He's at least 350. Have to think he'd have better stamina and still be a player late in the game if he were no more than 325. At 350 plus I think he'd be out of gas by the time the 4th quarter rolled around in humid games.

One south florida training camp might shed a few lbs...

Looking at his pro day numbers is mind boggling. Poe did 44 reps on the bench press and squatted over 700 pounds. He is a powerful man.

I'll go with Hankins over Poe, probably will cost less and doesn't have injury concerns that I've heard. Why is he still unsigned?

This is a rare opportunity the Brass has in front of them.. No need to say how much this move could possibly fortify the D and buy the time to draft for eventual replacements.

Ok, DD28. You got me to come out of my cave and post.
I get a beer.

Back
Top Bottom