Dolphins want Dontari Poe to visit - Update: signed for the Falcons | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins want Dontari Poe to visit - Update: signed for the Falcons

and tannenbaum is known for exactly that, huge flashy signings/trades, hopefully he's curbed that, this team needs stability not more spiking.

Whats the reason or reasons people are a no on this other than guaranteed moneys?

Poe & Suh in the middle can really take the focus of 3/5ths of the offensive line and free up Wake & Branch, as well as if we get a pass rushing Lb, say if for some god forsaken reason we blitz timmons as well. Never know. The stronger the dline, the better we can disguise the secondary as well.

We're out of money, aren't we?

I dont know but id rather invest in this than some rookie dt i know that much...im not in love with a one year pact though and you can bet if it is that its highly likely its completely guaranteed

Im just wondering why he doesnt fit...this dudes a dancing bear

Youd probably be paying for a 2 down player though

Lets hypothetical this...you paying him $12 million fully guaranteed on a one year deal?

Lets hypothetical this...you paying him $12 million fully guaranteed on a one year deal?

My heart says yes, my brain says HELL NO.

I just want to see my team win at least one playoff game. I'm sick of losing.

Whats the dt tag #?

Im just wondering cause this guy has to be worth at minimum even a week into free agency $8 million fully guaranteed as a free agent on a one year deal...has to be

Im not aware of any injury history either

Its got to fall between 8 and 12 i would think and id lean closer to double digits fully guaranteed

No way hes only getting $5 million or something

@AllbrightNFL: I'm told Dontari Poe is "very excited" about his impending visit w/ the #Dolphins. They were always near the top of his list. Now about $

Ben is right about 50% of the time, he broke the stills contract. take from this what you wish...

Back
Top Bottom