Dolphins War Room: What would you give to be there? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins War Room: What would you give to be there?

MercMan

Needs more cowbell
Club Member
Reaction score
I was talking with my brother, who suprisingly enough is a great draft expert and almost never wrong. Just like me (Do I really need the sarcasm smiley?). I started thinking how great it would be to be in the War Room during a draft and what I would be willing to give up. Also assume you had input into each decision and they let you make one of the Dolphins picks. I'm thinking 10% of my salary for the next 10 years. What would that be worth to you?

I don't know, but I'd give a lot up to make some picks and one or two trades on behalf of the Jets :d-day:

if they let me work for them and have season tickets and be in the war then i would pay, or do something crazy (nothing gay lol). but not to just be in the war room

---------- Post added at 03:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 AM ----------

$50 and my mother-in-laws right arm
i would just give them my mother in law pay them $50 and not worry about being in the war room

It would be an ultimate dream of mine. I would rather be in the war room than to be on the sideline for the Super Bowl if the Dolphins somehow ever managed to play in another one in my lifetime.

Back
Top Bottom