Dolphins will not retain Dave DeGuglielmo | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins will not retain Dave DeGuglielmo

My immediate assumption would be that we will be hearing about someone better being hired

The new OL coach stinks! How can we possibly win with this guy?! Hasn't anyone seen his performance with his previous team? <insert stats to show what a failure he has been> It's no wonder the Dolphins are the laughingstock of the league.

How'd I do with my preemptive hot take?

Our Line actually improved after the drug addict left. But penalties and lack of discipline remained key factors.

We need a new guy who can reach Tunsil, and develop other young guys. But, I want a group that minimizes penalties. It’s tough to go 100-110 yards each drive, when you add penalties.

We had penalties everywhere, but without looking at data, it felt like the offensive line penalties were the most crippling and out of whack with league averages.

Is Baby T available?

I mean, who doesn't miss the fist pump?

Probably bring in duh Bears OL coach.

The new OL coach stinks! How can we possibly win with this guy?! Hasn't anyone seen his performance with his previous team? <insert stats to show what a failure he has been> It's no wonder the Dolphins are the laughingstock of the league.

How'd I do with my preemptive hot take?
Gotta clean up that form, sir. Also, a break in writing would be nice.

This has been my number 1 coaching move. Ross needs to PAY for top talent. Can Miami interview OL coaches during the playoffs?
Ross is a huge fan, and hates losing. He must see that the OL coach is pretty important right now.

This has been my number 1 coaching move. Ross needs to PAY for top talent. Can Miami interview OL coaches during the playoffs?
Ross is a huge fan, and hates losing. He must see that the OL coach is pretty important right now.
Lol Ross makes business decisions relative to the team on par with his age

Back
Top Bottom