Dolphins will pursue Zach Brown in Free Agency…Again | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins will pursue Zach Brown in Free Agency…Again

I have to ask why we keep posting random dudes twitters and referencing a fan blog as "news". Anything from these are speculation at best.

Cause it's the deadest part of off-season. What sane person would entertain the thought of trading RT17 any other time of year? Or Ross being done with Suh? The same reason people actually start working on and discussing mocks as if the world will remain static between now and draft day. The deadest part of off-season.

I would take his friends word, who alerted us first last year of Dolphins interest over this guys.

Maybe he will weigh in again if there is any truth to it

Cause it's the deadest part of off-season. What sane person would entertain the thought of trading RT17 any other time of year? Or Ross being done with Suh? The same reason people actually start working on and discussing mocks as if the world will remain static between now and draft day. The deadest part of off-season.

I have no issue with presenting ideas to for discussion, but it should be presented as so.

I looked at his twitter and he has the Phins signing Osweiler and cutting Tannehill...

Zach Brown is NOT a good linebacker. Why do you think he keeps getting relegated to signing 1-year deals? If he was so good, why did the Redskins sign Mason Foster again instead of him?

Zach Brown will be 29 this season and was injured in week 14 with a foot injury, I say pass

Preston Brown, however, will be 26 this season and has proven to be more durable and flexible in terms of playing SLB and MLB in 4-3 and ILB in a 3-4...id take him for the right price to replace Timmons at SLB

Tahir Whitehead will be 28 this season and is more of a WLB as he is leaner and lighter but fast...so keeping Kiko in mind, I say no to him unless we cut Kiko and get him for the right price

Being that free agent LBs are not nearly as expensive as say a WR or QB or DB, I have no issue with spending some $ on a good starter at LB....we need at least 1 starter at LB being that we may cut Timmons and lose all that damn guaranteed money (unless he lost it when he went AWOL)

Back
Top Bottom