Dolphins Win Thursday Night.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Win Thursday Night....

FIN FAN IN OHIO

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Am I the only one that thinks we can win this game with the Steelers having Roethlisberger or not having him....I mean seriously the guy throws the ball like 12-14 times per game....And the Steelers will continue to run the same offense they ran last year with or without him....They will pound the ball and throw those annoying screen passes that result in a 70 yard miracle TD reception....We can win this game by exploiting their DB's....With a solid night from Daunte and the boys we will be just fine....

I agree with that 100%...deep down im hoping we completely destroy them....i think that would give us confidence all season long...right to the super bowl.....

I think we can win but if we do and the steelers don't have ben, the win will have no credibility.
I want to play them at full strength,but there not so lets kick their arsses

Of course

We will kill them in this game, it won't even be a contest. Our team is far superior this year. We just needed an accurate and poised QB, and we made out like bandits. 35-10 Phins easy Victory.

murphee111 said:
I agree with that 100%...deep down im hoping we completely destroy them....i think that would give us confidence all season long...right to the super bowl.....
:rawk:

IMO, guys, we must absolutely DESTROY THEM.

I mean like a good 21 point or more win.

Since they dont have Big Ben, destroying them will at least mean that Big Ben might not have meant much.

However, if we win by like 3 points everyone will say we were lucky Big Ben wasnt there, or else we wouldve lost for sure blah blah blah.

If we blast them away, you can say that even with Big Ben there we would've trashed you, maybe by not so much, but nonetheless we'd win.

I expected to win with or without Ben playing. Hell, Charlie Batch might do more damage than Roethlisberger to our secondary.

That is my point exactly....Their "team" won the SuperBowl last year not Little Ben....IMO I think that 28 to 30 QB starters in the NFL last year would have won the SuperBowl with that team....He is overrated....

FIN FAN IN OHIO said:
That is my point exactly....Their "team" won the SuperBowl last year not Little Ben....IMO I think that 28 to 30 QB starters in the NFL last year would have won the SuperBowl with that team....He is overrated....

I highly doubt that. He is overrated, but there's no way Bollinger, Frerotte, Losman, Frye, Carr, Brooks, Favre, Orton, Grossman, Harrington, Vick, Warner or Smith would've won a Super Bowl with the Steelers.

This will be a tough game for us.There field, hostile crowd, first game of the season. Charlie Batch is a good QB, Willie Parker is running the ball good, there defense is still tough.

Should be a great game!!!!

icephinfan said:
This will be a tough game for us.There field, hostile crowd, first game of the season. Charlie Batch is a good QB, Willie Parker is running the ball good, there defense is still tough.

Should be a great game!!!!

If Charlie Batch is a good quarterback, Gus Frerotte is a hall of famer. I still think the Steelers will at least put up a fight, but they have no threat on offense at all.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
If Charlie Batch is a good quarterback, Gus Frerotte is a hall of famer. I still think the Steelers will at least put up a fight, but they have no threat on offense at all.

I meant he is good enough to run the Steelers offense. He can play, there's no doubt about it. This game will not be in the bag, like we all hope it will be.

Though, I want it to be though:wink:

Aqua4Ever04 said:

First Ballot :lol:

Seriously it might be close for a quarter and then we should dominate and stay up by two scores the rest of the game

Back
Top Bottom