Dolphins win won’t stop ‘We Want Moore’ chants | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins win won’t stop ‘We Want Moore’ chants

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
cutlersleep01.jpg

Gase is not interested in who the fans think should be the starting quarterback, and at halftime said there was “zero percent chance” of a QB change. While Gase is right in that fans should not dictate nor should there be a type of public poll, something needs to be done and quickly.
Regardless of how high the players speak of Cutler, it doesn’t discount the fact that he looks uninterested out there and lackadaisical. His numbers are declining from week-to-week. Just yesterday, he completed just 12 passes on 26 attempts for 92 yards. That’s an average of 3.54 yards per attempt, his lowest of the season. His QBR in the last two games has been 9.6 and 6.5, respectively. Even if you don’t understand how QBR is equated like the majority of us don’t, you know that that is really bad.
https://phinphanatic.com/2017/10/09/dolphins-win-wont-stop-want-moore-chants/

Gase won't switch he's hitched his season to Cutler

I really don't understand this "lackadaisical and uninterested" thing. This is the same nonsense that has followed Cutler his whole career because of his personal appearance and mannerisms. Things he litterally can't control. Someone please show me which plays he looks disinterested? I see a guy taking a beating behind a terrible o line and getting up every play without complaint.

Now don't get me wrong, all that aside, he clearly hasn't played well. Personally I don't think his throws look crisp like the old Cutler, and that might be a physical thing that won't get better. You could easily justify a change to Moore. But everyone is quick to forget how Tanny looked to start the year last year. And that was a guy in his prime and on the team for 4 years, not a guy who is 32 and was retired a couple motnhs ago. I say you let it play out for a minimum of 2 more games.

Cutler is in a bad position because he has not had success as of yet and it's hard to get on the line and be a leader without that success (in his mind). The commentator mentioned this during the game when the O-Line got another penalty and instead of getting in to people's faces, cutler was walking backwards away from everyone shaking his head. He has not had a lot of help with bad O-Line play and a multitude of drops by his receivers. Sometimes you just need a change to mix things up....no doubt in my mind that we would be scoring more points with Moore. I guess Gase is asking do I stick with Cutler and hope everything starts clicking because Cutler is the better QB of the 2, or do we plop in Moore who has shown he can beat average teams in the league, but not playoff teams. It is a decision not easily made!

Who would they chant for if he did put Moore in and did absolutely nothing as well?

I really don't understand this "lackadaisical and uninterested" thing. This is the same nonsense that has followed Cutler his whole career because of his personal appearance and mannerisms. Things he litterally can't control. Someone please show me which plays he looks disinterested? I see a guy taking a beating behind a terrible o line and getting up every play without complaint.

Now don't get me wrong, all that aside, he clearly hasn't played well. Personally I don't think his throws look crisp like the old Cutler, and that might be a physical thing that won't get better. You could easily justify a change to Moore. But everyone is quick to forget how Tanny looked to start the year last year. And that was a guy in his prime and on the team for 4 years, not a guy who is 32 and was retired a couple motnhs ago. I say you let it play out for a minimum of 2 more games.
I made this same point before, (just not as eloquent as you) about Cutler not giving a ****. It's just the way he is not that he doesn't care (hopefully). This guy or any QB for that matter will get killed behind this Oline. I can see and feel the frustration believe me, but to pin it all on him is unfair.

Well...Everybody is about to get "More"...More questionable plays called...More sporadic and lackluster o-line play...More confusion in the pocket...need I say "More"?...Jokes aside this offense should be scoring more points more often...unbelievable that we can't even move the ball downfield...a veteran qb and potential stars at key positions should account for at least moving the ball down field...at least field goal attempts....pathetic to watch really...fans need to be careful what they are asking for

I thought the lowest QBR you can get is 39.6 or so? How do you get a 6.5?

Watching the game again..Cutler missed plays to be had on the field..

He had Stills open a couple times deep..

Cutler is tuuurrriiibbbllleeee

Back
Top Bottom