DolphinsTalk.com Podcast w/ Troy Stradford | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

DolphinsTalk.com Podcast w/ Troy Stradford

MikeO

Premium Member
Club Member
Reaction score
http://www.dolphinstalk.com/2018/02/dt-daily-for-wed-feb-7th-troy-stradford.html

Former Miami Dolphins RB Troy Stradford joined us today on the DolphinsTalk.com Podcast. Troy shared his thoughts on a lot of topics surrounding the Fins such as...

-Troy's thoughts on why Miami shouldn't draft a QB in Rd 1
-Why Adam Gase is in a make or break year this upcoming 2018 season
-His thoughts on DeVante Parker underachieving since being drafted by the Fins
-Troy talks about why he loves Kenyan Drake as a RB and why he likes him so much
-And Troy talks about a story why he was shocked back in 1987 when Miami drafted him because he blew the Dolphins off at a workout and refused to work out for them. It's a great story you will want to hear.

Last edited:
Pretty much agree with Troy on all points.
1. RT should still be the guy next year so no reason to spend a high pick on a QB.
2. Parker is not a diva WR in additude and play on the field.
3. Troy was impressed with Gase last year not so much this year even with the injuries excuse. Troy mention Eagles with more injuries than fins won superbowl. Gases player's and coaches now so no more excuses. This year is Gases make or break.
4. Troy liked both Jarvis Laundry and Jay Ajayi when they were both just new rookies felt they would be sucessful because of their football additude. Does not see any replacement on current roster for Laundry.
5. Dolphins staff missed his workout so he felt they were,not in play and they were not till the 4th round and thus his disappointment for not being a 1st or 2nd round pick.
6. Troy loves Drake versitility as a running back, thinks Drake is not injury prone. I disagree on the latter.
Troy Stratford is and was a standup guy.

Pretty much agree with Troy on all points.
1. RT should still be the guy next year so no reason to spend a high pick on a QB.
2. Parker is not a diva WR in additude and play on the field.
3. Troy was impressed with Gase last year not so much this year even with the injuries excuse. Troy mention Eagles with more injuries than fins won superbowl. Gases player's and coaches now so no more excuses. This year is Gases make or break.
4. Troy liked both Jarvis Laundry and Jay Ajayi when they were both just new rookies felt they would be sucessful because of their football additude. Does not see any replacement on current roster for Laundry.
5. Dolphins staff missed his workout so he felt they were,not in play and they were not till the 4th round and thus his disappointment for not being a 1st or 2nd round pick.
6. Troy loves Drake versitility as a running back, thinks Drake is not injury prone. I disagree on the latter.
Troy Stratford is and was a standup guy.
He was a great guest and is a big supporter of our website and a friend. I also agree I think he has is spot on with a lot of the things he said on the podcast. He is around the team and players a lot all year so he can give some good insight

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom