Don Bank's mock draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Don Bank's mock draft

If Leinart fell to Arizona, Denny Green and the Cards will be contenders as soon as he gets into the starting lineup.

ChambersWI said:
If Leinart fell to Arizona, Denny Green and the Cards will be contenders as soon as he gets into the starting lineup.

They need a better defense first.

Motion said:

Arizona has an excellent defense. IMO, they need to sure up the O-line, and they just got James at RB. I think they'll be contenders with Kurt Warner as the QB, and James running for him.

Motion said:

defense isn't too bad. Dockett is a very good DT, and getting Clancy helps him stop the run. Berry and Okeafor is a decent DE combo (remember Berry got hurt last year), Dansby is a very good LB (could use some more help there). When Rolle came back from his injury he was very good (Macklin and Green are also good, but an upgrade would help), and Wilson is one of the best safeties in the NFL.

their only REAL weakness is OL.

kpcane said:
Arizona has an excellent defense. IMO, they need to sure up the O-line, and they just got James at RB. I think they'll be contenders with Kurt Warner as the QB, and James running for him.

Excellent? I agree that their Oline definitely needs some help, but I wouldn't call their defense nearly excellent.

Motion said:

Their run defense is awful, Haloti Ngata is a perfect fit for them.

Arizona has always and will always be losers. in 40+ years there franchise has had for winning seasons. It just seems like no matter what coach they have or have had, they can never put it together. Not to mention they play in the most pitifull division in the NFL. The only good team in their division is the seahawks, everyone else is garbage.

I dont think we will pick Jackson but I agree with most of this mock. Best one I have seen yet

Motion said:
Excellent? I agree that their Oline definitely needs some help, but I wouldn't call their defense nearly excellent.

They had the #12 defense two years ago, and they had the #8 defense in the league last year. Maybe not excellent, but it's very good, and it's certainly not holding them back from being a contender.

Phins28 said:
Their run defense is awful, Haloti Ngata is a perfect fit for them.

Their run defense was #10 in the league last year. Better than Chicago, Jacksonville, NY Giants, and oh yeah...Miami Dolphins.

t2thejz said:
I dont think we will pick Jackson but I agree with most of this mock. Best one I have seen yet

Not better than mine jackass :lol:

Back
Top Bottom