Don Banks: Ross meeting with Sparano RIGHT NOW/Likely to remain head coach | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Don Banks: Ross meeting with Sparano RIGHT NOW/Likely to remain head coach

Part of me wants to see what Ireland and Sparano can do without BP looking over their shoulders.

This may be what is saving them in Ross's eyes as well.

We'll see

I had a feeling when I read that Sparano and Ireland had to re-interview for their job. Sounded like Ross is looking for a reason to keep them instead of evaluating how bad they are and firing them.

Just a feeling but I think Ross will be a horrible owner and this franchise is in trouble as long as he is the Captain of the ship.

They can kiss my support good bye if this happens. There is no justifiable reason for keeping Sparano as head coach. None.

this kinda makes me want him to stay...I guess we'll see!

I had a feeling when I read that Sparano and Ireland had to re-interview for their job. Sounded like Ross is looking for a reason to keep them instead of evaluating how bad they are and firing them.

Just a feeling but I think Ross will be a horrible owner and this franchise is in trouble as long as he is the Captain of the ship.
Financially, it is cheaper for him to stay with the current regime than to make changes. Even if that means a dip in ticket sales.

Don Banks: Ross meeting with Sparano RIGHT NOW/Likely to remain head coach
ATT27851665-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom