Don Banks: Ross meeting with Sparano RIGHT NOW/Likely to remain head coach | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Don Banks: Ross meeting with Sparano RIGHT NOW/Likely to remain head coach

All I want to read is: Sparano fired, Henne cut, Henning fired, Ireland fired and Dolphins looking at Cowher and Harbaugh as next Head Coach

Don Banks is an assclown with no journalistic integrity whatsoever. His "source" is really his magic eight ball

I had a feeling when I read that Sparano and Ireland had to re-interview for their job. Sounded like Ross is looking for a reason to keep them instead of evaluating how bad they are and firing them.

Just a feeling but I think Ross will be a horrible owner and this franchise is in trouble as long as he is the Captain of the ship.

This is what I am afraid of. If these guys stay, we are screwed for a long time...

WOW man if this happens Ross has no nuts and we r in for another long bad season.

Ouch @ the Don Banks hate. He's a well-respected writer, and has won a lot of awards. I always enjoy reading his articles, and he gets inside info often.

nfl networks steve wyche just said in a live interview from miami that the feeling is sparano will not be the head coach in 2011...seems ireland is safe though

Awesome. So far I got the part that Sparano would come out and talk about getting better, and that an announcement later today that Henning will have "retired". Now we need David Lee to get canned, and I'm batting 1.000!

Edit: Maybe not. Don't see any report yet on Henning being gone. :(

Back
Top Bottom