Don Shula, NFL network interview, | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Don Shula, NFL network interview,

feelthepain

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Said we have about five candidates and he expects Miami's FO to make a decision on the new HC, near or right after the SB.

How many people here would absolutely freak if after 5 weeks (after Super Bowl) the Fins announce as their new HC .....

MIKE MULARKEY

:lol:

if they plan on waiting that long then rivera should be given another interview

Those nit-wits on the radio last night though maybe next week.

Holy Moses...I hope they select someone can articulate a vision for the franchise. I do not Weidermeir, Bailey or Shula doing it.

How many people here would absolutely freak if after 5 weeks (after Super Bowl) the Fins announce as their new HC .....

MIKE MULARKEY

:lol:

And the new GM...

Brian from Ohio (Wayne likes his passion and just how loyal he is to the team)

"Near" or "After" the Super Bowl = we have candidates on the staffs of teams still in it, most likely Ron Rivera and maybe another. But 5? My guess is......

-Chan Gailey
-Jim Mora
-Mike Shula
-Ron Rivera
-Cam Cameron

& I still think they're waiting for a decision on Marty Schott.

It's weird. I thought that they had said an official announcement on this would be made Wednesday(Earliest) or Friday(Latest). I guess its a good thing that they're making sure that they get the right guy for the job, but does this hurt us in regards to the draft and other moves with the roster and coaching staff?

did he say anything about his sons interview>

He wasn't asked about his son. My guess would be he'd be very diplomatic if asked and skirt the issue. I'm sure he would love his son to get the job, but you'll never see Don pressure the Dolphins into the decision. He's all class, I think Don is my all time favorite Miami Dolphin, Then Marino...ofcourse.

BTW guy's and gals, I think this will be Cams first interview, at least that's what it sounds like from the NFL network.

It's weird. I thought that they had said an official announcement on this would be made Wednesday(Earliest) or Friday(Latest). I guess its a good thing that they're making sure that they get the right guy for the job, but does this hurt us in regards to the draft and other moves with the roster and coaching staff?

Well those were the words from Dons mouth, but there's nothing written in stone saying the decision can't come sooner.

Back
Top Bottom