Donald Lee | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Donald Lee

legendary137

Starter
Reaction score
Just to let our fans know that we should see a lot of Donald Lee this year, the guy is really a carbon copy of Randy and at the practices we are utilizing him a lot. We should hopefully see a lot of two tight end sets. If we have Lee and Randy both in there matched up with the linebackers, watch out. If Forester is any good, he will see this also. Lee is a beast and will be starting somewhere some day. Also, plan to see a lot of three to five yard pass routes, seems thats all the run in practice.

Forester is a former TE coach, after all...

If Lee's that good, then a 2 TE set would be ideal to have in our offense. It would boost our running game (I heard he was considered the best blocker in last year's draft) because in essence it would be like having an extra OL on the field and if his pass catching skills are as good as McMichael's, then the D wouldn't just be able to put a LB to cover him. I guess we'll see soon enough

i think im the only guy who believe don lee can catch very well every time i say that people laugh and say who forget him go randy. as amatter of fact mel kiper jr said in his class he may have had the best hands

legendary137 said:
Just to let our fans know that we should see a lot of Donald Lee this year, the guy is really a carbon copy of Randy and at the practices we are utilizing him a lot. We should hopefully see a lot of two tight end sets. If we have Lee and Randy both in there matched up with the linebackers, watch out. If Forester is any good, he will see this also. Lee is a beast and will be starting somewhere some day. Also, plan to see a lot of three to five yard pass routes, seems thats all the run in practice.
DO YOU THINK THE FINS WILL LINE HE UP ON THE OUTSIDE AT TIMES??

phinphanphrommi said:
Forester is a former TE coach, after all...

Last year in Indy, they always ran a 2 TE set with Pollard and Clark

well in practice they do, he actually does a lot of motion. but i have seen him on the outside numerous times and the guy can catch and block. Im telling you, this guy was a steal in the draft and i just hope he is a big part of our game plan!

Back
Top Bottom