Donald Lee | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Donald Lee

Icemac0

Scout Team
Reaction score
Here on NFL Sunday ticket, I just watched Brett Farve on 3rd and 5 hit Donald Lee in stride on a great flag patter....

The ball went right through his hands and it hit is face mask.... which he drop.

:rofl3: What a surprise.

Icemac0 said:
Here on NFL Sunday ticket, I just watched Brett Farve on 3rd and 5 hit Donald Lee in stride on a great flag patter....

The ball went right through his hands and it hit is face mask.... which he drop.

:lol:

Yea I saw that, 40 yard bomb, bounced right off his shoulder. The look on favres face was priceless....

Huscroft6 said:
Yea I saw that, 40 yard bomb, bounced right off his shoulder. The look on favres face was priceless....

Yeah, like Favre has reason to throw priceless looks at anyone else today. He's thrown 5 picks.

Give me a break on this thread overall. Donald Lee botched the big pass but he's playing very well. I've been charting the game and he's blocked like a beast when he's in there. In fact, that he's getting so much playing time even after Bubba Franks is back healthy (7 receptions) should tell you what the team thinks of Lee. Favre wouldn't be throwing downfield to Lee if he hadn't been coming up with big grabs for Green Bay.

We made a mistake getting rid of Donald Lee. Forced hysteria after one big drop doesn't change that.

Awsi Dooger said:
Yeah, like Favre has reason to throw priceless looks at anyone else today. He's thrown 5 picks.

Give me a break on this thread overall. Donald Lee botched the big pass but he's playing very well. I've been charting the game and he's blocked like a beast when he's in there. In fact, that he's getting so much playing time even after Bubba Franks is back healthy (7 receptions) should tell you what the team thinks of Lee. Favre wouldn't be throwing downfield to Lee if he hadn't been coming up with big grabs for Green Bay.

We made a mistake getting rid of Donald Lee. Forced hysteria after one big drop doesn't change that.

Good post...

Icemac0 said:

Well this year that is a surprise. Everytime I see him he's catching a TD.

Awsi Dooger said:

Brutha, you could not be more incorrect! Miami had to get rid of him because time after time he dropped passes. Sure he can block, but he was supposed to be able to catch the ball as well. No matter what the reasons, you can't keep a player that's dropped more passes than he's caught.

Back
Top Bottom