Donald Thomas coming out of game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Donald Thomas coming out of game

phintim

Seasoned Veteran
Club Member
Reaction score
Anyone know why Nate Gardner was roatating with Donald Thomas yesterday?

Sparano said at his press conference that he felt like he wanted to get Garner some work. Maybe Garner has been looking good in practices? Sparano said he (Garner) did a good job yesterday but has a few things to learn yet. Maybe he can be a better right tackle then Vernon
"slug" Carey in the near future?

I thought the commentator said he was rotating with Thomas was it Carey instead?
I know Carey got nicked up in the last week.

Carey isn't looking good IMO. I know we basically had to sign him because the RT's available all sucked, but man I was hoping he would be better than this.

By all accounts he is a true pro, and hopefully he'll get it together.

Sparano said at his press conference that he felt like he wanted to get Garner some work. Maybe Garner has been looking good in practices? Sparano said he (Garner) did a good job yesterday but has a few things to learn yet. Maybe he can be a better right tackle then Vernon
"slug" Carey in the near future?

Sure...Carey got beat once and now he is terrible like Ginn.

Don't ever compare any of the other 52 men on this team to Ted Ginn. Ginn is the worst football player on the team, and notice I said football player.

Garner was rotating with the TE on direct-snap Power-Ronnie plays.

They've been doing that since game 1.

I remember in game 1 when they showed the pictures for the starting O-line. They had him there instead of Thomas.

Back
Top Bottom