Donald Thomas is back | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Donald Thomas is back

ckparrothead

Premium Member
Reaction score
Curiously, I thought someone would have already started a thread about this.

D-Thomas is back at practice in full contact drills working with the 3rd string OL. Within the hour Mike Berardino reported via Twitter that he threw Louis Ellis to ground.

His legend grows...

Donald Thomas is a beast he should be and will be the starting RG by the end of the Tranning camp now we just need him to stay healthy

It's good news. I would certainly hope he would be able to handle Louis Ellis at this point. Louis Ellis starts handling him, we've got problems.

Best news of the day...
If Thomas can stay healthy and start at RG we are going to open up 3 lane highways for RB/RW/PC.

This got me very excited. The revolving down at RG hurt us last year. With Carey's shoulder back, the right side of the line could be great!

It's good news. I would certainly hope he would be able to handle Louis Ellis at this point. Louis Ellis starts handling him, we've got problems.

Hey remember, Big Lou Ellis may be a rookie, but Donald Thomas is little more than a rookie himself. He played one regular season game last year.

D-Thomas is back at practice in full contact drills working with the 3rd string OL. Within the hour Mike Berardino reported via Twitter that he threw Louis Ellis to ground.

His legend grows...
:lol2:

His legend grows...

you forgot to mention that Thomas completed 8 military presses of Ellis before tossing him away

Murphy still running with the 1st string? I'm curious to see if or for how long he can hold off Thomas.....

I said last year that Murphy wasn't expected to contribute right away, and wasn't giving up on him like most because he didn't contribute as a rookie. glad to see that he has apparently made some strides going into this year. Hopefully he can push DT for the job with the loser providing solid depth.

Would love to see S Murphy hold on to the RG spot atleast for another few weeks, atleast till preseason game 1, give him some experience for if and when Thomas gets injured again.

Actually, Shawn Murphy is 2nd string today. The starter is none other than backup Center Joe Berger.

At some point you knew they had to give Berger a legit shot at this thing. He didn't sign on just to warm the bench behind Jake Grove, he wants a shot to start somewhere.

I would imagine that it's still Shawn Murphy's job to lose (as seriously as I can say that without chuckling), there are benefits to getting Joe Berger over to RG. You get to bump Andy Alleman over to 2nd string Center and see him play his true position, the position he was drafted to play.

Back
Top Bottom