Donald Thomas is back | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Donald Thomas is back

Curiously, I thought someone would have already started a thread about this.

D-Thomas is back at practice in full contact drills working with the 3rd string OL. Within the hour Mike Berardino reported via Twitter that he threw Louis Ellis to ground.

His legend grows...

Donalds way of telling Sparano, Hey that's MY spot?:woot:

Remember what Jason Ferguson said about Donald Thomas last year. He said "that guy is strong and hits you with a good punch when blocking". He said Thomas plays with "heavy hands" which is an excellent trait for an o-lineman

Remember what Jason Ferguson said about Donald Thomas last year. He said "that guy is strong and hits you with a good punch when blocking". He said Thomas plays with "heavy hands" which is an excellent trait for an o-lineman

Could it be the rocks in his gloves?

Ferguson actually used the words, "Earth mover strong" to describe him, lol.

Fergie nicknamed him Heavy Chest. maybe a little too heavy, leading to a torn pec.

once he lays that chest on you, it's over? like a couple strippers i know...

im not sure how d.thomas thread has chuck norris jokes in it.. but i guess ill give mine,

Rumor has it when Donald Thomas got his Tonsils removed they used a chainsaw.. yes hes that tough..

Back
Top Bottom