donald thomas,wr's | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

donald thomas,wr's

karli712

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I am a little concerned about thomas being hurt again so soon.Do the phins really have a mauller like him in reserve? I think they should look at a player like kendall simmons if he is healty and the price is right.I hope ted ginn jr. is ready for a very good seaon,is there anyone out there at wr. we should be looking at or do the phins wait to see if someone gets cut?I have been a dolphin fan since 1974 and I like the direction this team is going.This is a great site for dolphin fans and my first post ever on any site. Hope to post again sometime.Take care and hopefully we are in for another wild ride this season.:up:

welcome, we dont have any players with as high of an expectation or hope for(which is really high considering his draft status).. but the injury that he has should only limit him to maybe miss preseason... if hes the best man he will start, we have ndukwe and i think he was a solid//servicable starter last year, hes good depth.. even if hes not running with first teams in ota's
just my opinion..

Back
Top Bottom