Done | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Done

CASSINO

Starter
Reaction score
I am a die hard Miami Dolphin, I am so DONE with this franchise. I am so damn tired of my classmate clowning me 39 years of misery. We have not won the Superbowl since 1973. I wish Steven Ross would walk away, I want a REAL football owner, coach and GM. I am tired of dumb azz clowns running the show. F having celeb owners that does not put fans in the stands. HELLO a winning team puts fans in the stands. I HATE THIS DUMB OWNERSHIP get a clue. Stop it with signing all these Cowtoy LOOSERS. BENCH DUMBO I ment Colombo. Damnit rename the stadium Joe Robbie Stadium. Start winning and I will sacrifice getting season tickets. I refuse to pay to see a LOOSING product.

I hear and understand your frustration, and agree with much of what you say.

The celebrity thing makes a JOKE out of our beloved Phins.
Hopefully Roos has his finger on the pulse and will figure it out sooner more than later.

As for not going or supporting, I have a tough time with that one. I grew up in Northern New Mexico where there isnt much football.
I played for the Dolphins in Pop Warner right at the winning time (I played Fullback and of course HAD to have 39) so even though I was sandwiched directly between the Donkos and Cowgirls, I stayed true to the Phins
I have endured MUCH crap as everybody I knew growing up either wore a star on their forhead or Orange and Blue. While we were competitive, I always had to hear how much better Johnie Overthrow or Troy the girlie Boy was than Marino. Superbowl rings always proved that.

Not many games come through Northern New Mexico, so I did whatever I could to even catch glimpses of players via print, until Al Gore invented the Internetz which now allows me much more visibility.
Truth is, IF I lived where I had the option to catch 1/2 the Dolphin games, I would be there each and every Sunday regardless of sacrifice.

To each his own, but that joke that is Roos does not alter my love for the Phins. I will follow the persona that has been been created from the very beginning, and hope and pray things get better...and support them as much as I can.

Just my 2 cents

To me this is unfathomable.

The Fins are like a beloved child to me. They may have done things I strongly disapprove of, shamed me by their stupid actions, fostered my feelings of helplessness and frustration watching them make il-conceived moves for too many years, but regardless, they're part of me and my bloodline. I may resort to exacting some harsh and impactful measures to underscore my displeasure/unhappiness. However I will never suspend my love and overall support and always hope and look forward to the better days which will inevitably come.

(not particularly a hypothetical example)

I can't blame anybody for not buying tickets to this joke of an organization...it's the only thing that might prompt the changes that are neccesary to get this team back to it's winning ways.

Its one thing to have a bad season, its quite another to be a laughingstock with one dumb decision after another, including passing on several franchise QB's in order to draft less important positions.

Been a diehard for going on 40 years myself. Therein lies the problem. We were spoiled by the Don Shula/Joe Robbie led years. Hoping that with a little "Luck" or Landry, and a new regime, this franchise will turn it around, despite the ownership.

I am a die hard Miami Dolphin, I am so DONE with this franchise. I am so damn tired of my classmate clowning me 39 years of misery. We have not won the Superbowl since 1973. I wish Steven Ross would walk away, I want a REAL football owner, coach and GM. I am tired of dumb azz clowns running the show. F having celeb owners that does not put fans in the stands. HELLO a winning team puts fans in the stands. I HATE THIS DUMB OWNERSHIP get a clue. Stop it with signing all these Cowtoy LOOSERS. BENCH DUMBO I ment Colombo. Damnit rename the stadium Joe Robbie Stadium. Start winning and I will sacrifice getting season tickets. I refuse to pay to see a LOOSING product.

What a whining bandwagonner you are! Boo hoo the Dolphins haven't won a Super Bowl in 39 years! Oh, woe is me! :boohoo:

Sweetpea, when the Phins have missed the playoffs for 11 straight years and had 1 winning season in those 11 years like the Bills have, you can complain -- and even that's nothing like the cross Lions fans have had to bear for like 50+ years! The Lions haven't even won a play off game in almost 40 years. :puke:

Who cares who won what when.

STFU

Win today....well, lose today and win tomorrow in our case.

It's no secret I'm a HUGE fan of the Miami Hurricanes, but you'll NEVER a day in your life ever hear JCane blabbering about five national titles or our four baseball titles. Who gives a ****.

I don't talk about what I did yesterday so I'm damn sure not gonna talk about what you did yesterday.

This is just too bad..I mean, I know the Dolphins are going to miss you....Not!!

Grow up, your getting made fun of your team? Cry about it..

I know you dont owe the Miami Dolphins anything, but they dont owe you anything either..

Good Luck with whatever team you decide to root for..

I am sure the Miami Dolphins will be happy to accept any form of payment that you can muster.

All you guys saying "see ya" and "bye bye" and all that need to realize that the driver for a franchise losing fans is not the fan itself but the franchise. It isnt the fans fault they feel this way, disuaded by a moronic owner, GM, and HC, that just cant take it anymore. Although I am a huge proponent for Suck for Luck, and am not quitting on the team, I do feel sympathetic for those fans that have been puched away by a lame losing franchise.

My wife works with a few people. When she wears her OR Miami Dolphins Nurse Cap to work, many doctors come to her and say, "Miami?? Miami?? The Dolphins Suck!! I used to be a Miami fan years ago. Now they suck.." This is the perception that most people have of our team. And one cannot say it isnt true.. They do suck.. But these doctors also were pushed away by the franchise. Kinda like an ex girlfriend you love but is a complete ***** and ends up pushing you away.

Back
Top Bottom