Dont care anymore | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dont care anymore

SimplytheBess

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Who can agree that at this point who the Fu!$ cares what happens with this head coaching situation and front office.....this is such a joke....its laughable...

i've come to the realization that I will probably never see the Dolphins win a superbowl in my lifetime.

Who can agree that at this point who the Fu!$ cares what happens with this head coaching situation and front office.....this is such a joke....its laughable...

I wish I didn't care. The only problem that I have is that the Dolphins are my team. Have been for 30+ years...through thick and thin. Sure this current situation dang near makes me physically ill, but I still care. Can't help it.

By starting this thread, it shows you care. You can say you don't care, but you do. Saying you don't care doesn't mean your brain will buy in. We all care or we wouldn't even log in to this site, let alone post.

I wish, unfortunately i still care and see myself suffering greatly this next season.
Chubbs

Im done i just got rid of sunday ticket cancelled my training camp trip im done with this not going to go through it anymore... Ill still cheer for them but not going to go all out again untill something is done in the FO.

Very good point....as sad as this whole thing is....I will always care.....but everyone has to admit that it makes you want to puke.

It's hard not to care but I'm slowly slipping away. I use to plan my Sundays(20years) around the dolphins. Now I just flip over to the game to see Dan Carpenter attempt a 70 yard field goal. I will only root for the Dolphins but it's just year after year of the same stupid crap. How the heck did Carl Peterson find himself down here? That is the kind of crap that just drives me crazy! Sparano might be too conservative etc. but Jeff Ireland has done a much worse job but he gets a free pass. This is a joke! We'll be the third or fourth best team in our division for many years to come and no end in site.

I'm with the op. Face it we gonna be the same if not worst. Our Hc gonna be happy with fgs and our two minute drill gonna be the same like it has the past two years. Let's just hope we get a compentant oc eventho anything is better than henning

I'm trying not to care... At least this makes the Canes coaching search look like it ran like a well oiled machine!

I get all of Miami's field goal attempts on RedZone.... I'm tired of a team that plays to win by 1. new England plays to stop a mud hole in your face, break your will, and destroy you... we need some of that attitude.

I get all of Miami's field goal attempts on RedZone.... I'm tired of a team that plays to win by 1. new England plays to stop a mud hole in your face, break your will, and destroy you... we need some of that attitude.
We have an head coach who plays for field goals and to keep it close, without a 2 min offense and horrible clock management. What a great idea !!! You might need those two things in close games to win.

Back
Top Bottom