"Don't shove your teammate like that" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Don't shove your teammate like that"

randomname

Active Roster
Reaction score
No, plz, shove him again. Kicking and punching is also fine.

you dont shove a teamate period. yeah the guy ****ed up, but dont shove him. let him hear tho

Nah dude come on. Horrible call. Why wouldn't we just catch the punt and just keep running until the whistle blows? I don't get it. Also, you don't see Tannehill pushing a WR when they drop a ball.

Nah dude come on. Horrible call. Why wouldn't we just catch the punt and just keep running until the whistle blows? I don't get it. Also, you don't see Tannehill pushing a WR when they drop a ball.

I wonder, it couldn't be because the whole point of DOWNING the ball is stopping the ball before it goes into the endzone and making sure your momentum doesn't carry you into the endzone. HMMMMMM. Freeney deserves an award for the stupidest play of the year.

OP is completely wrong on this. You don't shove a teammate.....ESPECIALLY if you are a f****** punter. It was a fake football player shoving a real football player.

Did Marino not constantly grab the olines facemasks and get all in his teammates face? When someone messes up let them know

OP is completely wrong on this. You don't shove a teammate.....ESPECIALLY if you are a f****** punter. It was a fake football player shoving a real football player.

Our MVP is a fake football player? Why am I even watching then. Clearly we're a fake football team.

Did Marino not constantly grab the olines facemasks and get all in his teammates face? When someone messes up let them know
he was letting them know they were ****ing up. he didnt shove them tho

Fields should not have pushed. He should have punted freeny in the ballz.

Back
Top Bottom