Don't underestimate...... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Don't underestimate......

TheBostonBomber

Practice Squad
Reaction score
the impact that boston will have for this team............seems latley everyone is talking about the negatives. I truly believe that he will shock us and the entire nfl with his performance this upcoming season. The only wr he can be compared to is TO and that is not a bad person to be compared with. I don't give a damn about "weight concerns" or him missing practice due to injury during Mini-Camp. What would happen if he did practice injured and really f'd his leg up..............everyone would be pissed off and call him a dumba$$ for not resting his leg during MINI-CAMP. And it would probably be the same people who are calling him a pu$$y cause he isn't going to MINI-CAMP injured! I suspect these people are also the same people who are calling him a "disease" and a "bust" even though we haven't even had a real practice yet.

Its ok though, everyone has there own opinion no matter how unjustified it might be. Like I said before.........he will simply scare teams into submission, either by making plays or drawing attention so others will make plays. This is going to be an awesome thing to watch guys.....boston, chambers, and ricky! Things are going to be much easier to accomplish across the board on offense as a result of having TWO stars catching the ball AND the almighty NORTH STAR (ricky) leading the way! Everyone else just has to hold on for the ride.....im confidant they will.

Just remember this.........when boston proves all his doubters wrong.........I will be watching who tries to jump on his bandwagon! :evil: :D

P.S My new nickname for ricky the "North star" cause he will be leading our team to the SB!

TheBostonBomber said:
the impact that boston will have for this team............seems latley everyone is talking about the negatives. I truly believe that he will shock us and the entire nfl with his performance this upcoming season. The only wr he can be compared to is TO and that is not a bad person to be compared with. I don't give a damn about "weight concerns" or him missing practice due to injury during Mini-Camp. What would happen if he did practice injured and really f'd his leg up..............everyone would be pissed off and call him a dumba$$ for not resting his leg during MINI-CAMP. And it would probably be the same people who are calling him a pu$$y cause he isn't going to MINI-CAMP injured! I suspect these people are also the same people who are calling him a "disease" and a "bust" even though we haven't even had a real practice yet.

Its ok though, everyone has there own opinion no matter how unjustified it might be. Like I said before.........he will simply scare teams into submission, either by making plays or drawing attention so others will make plays. This is going to be an awesome thing to watch guys.....boston, chambers, and ricky! Things are going to be much easier to accomplish across the board on offense as a result of having TWO stars catching the ball AND the almighty NORTH STAR (ricky) leading the way! Everyone else just has to hold on for the ride.....im confidant they will.

Just remember this.........when boston proves all his doubters wrong.........I will be watching who tries to jump on his bandwagon! :evil: :D

P.S My new nickname for ricky the "North star" cause he will be leading our team to the SB!
It'd make more sense if his nickname was "Northern Lights" :roflmao:

CirclingWagons said:
It'd make more sense if his nickname was "Northern Lights" :roflmao:

Pray Fiedler doesn't start against the Bills....... :roflmao: :lol: :roflmao:

He absolutely owns you guys......

Buffalo Bills = Fiedler bitchslap.....

Back
Top Bottom