Don't y'all want to see atlanta in the superbowl ?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Don't y'all want to see atlanta in the superbowl ??

fisi

Active Roster
Reaction score
So we can all say "f..k you tuna" one more time. Stupidfatass.

You talking about Matt Ryan? outside of this year, he honestly hasnt been special. Julio makes you look better then you are. But hes truely been the MVP this year. Been tremendous this year

NE vs Atlanta would be a great story line in that GM Thomas Dimitroff used to work under Belichick as the director of college scouting.

Are you serious ? Matt ryan compared to long ?

He's been a lot more special than the guy the Dolphins picked over him.

He's also been more special than any QB the Dolphins have had since Marino.

But I understand the need to downplay his achievements in order to feel better about the Dolphins' failures.

He went 21-16 to 38-7.

He was awful last year, to MVP this year.

Was learning a advanced scheme just like Gase's, Tannehill can have similar success next year.

He went 21-16 to 38-7.

He was awful last year, to MVP this year.

Was learning a advanced scheme just like Gase's, Tannehill can have similar success next year.

I assume people are gonna bash me for my Matt Ryan comment. But its true he hasnt been great outside of this year

He's also about 100 times more special than the QB that Parcells and his brain trust thought was worth drafting in 2008.

I assume people are gonna bash me for my Matt Ryan comment. But its true he hasnt been great outside of this year

He's been average, middle of the pack...but they really have built a team around him since they drafted him. Julio Jones, Freeman, Coleman, Sanu, Tiololo...he started in this league with Tony Gonzalez as his TE. Atlanta has put in a lot of effort to set Matt Ryan up to succeed. Last year their O-line was trash though...this year they fixed it, adding Alex Mack was huge...a solid O-line makes a world of difference. Our O-line improved some, still not great, and look how much better the offense looked especially Ryan Tannehill. We've got 90% of this offense set...two OGs and a seam threat TE...some depth and the offense is set to explode.

Defense is going to take a while.

He's been average, middle of the pack...but they really have built a team around him since they drafted him. Julio Jones, Freeman, Coleman, Sanu, Tiololo...he started in this league with Tony Gonzalez as his TE. Atlanta has put in a lot of effort to set Matt Ryan up to succeed. Last year their O-line was trash though...this year they fixed it, adding Alex Mack was huge...a solid O-line makes a world of difference. Our O-line improved some, still not great, and look how much better the offense looked especially Ryan Tannehill. We've got 90% of this offense set...two OGs and a seam threat TE...some depth and the offense is set to explode.

Defense is going to take a while.

Concur about the offense.

As we saw in the NFC Game today & will next week; the key IMO in today's NFL is stellar offenses & D's that are just good enough... Seattle and Denver were philosophical aberrations.

Concur about the offense.

As we saw in the NFC Game today & will next week; the key IMO in today's NFL is stellar offenses & D's that are just good enough... Seattle and Denver were philosophical aberrations.

Yeah, defense winning championships is just a trend that began in the late 60's.

I want to see the Packers go and win now that they have gotten this far. I don't want Atlanta to win just because of certain people who don't know how to shut it about Matt Ryan.

Back
Top Bottom