Draft Countdown 3 round mock 4/3/17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft Countdown 3 round mock 4/3/17

I have Barnett as adequate value at 22, Johnson as good value at 54, and Witherspoon as outstanding value at 97.

I'd go crazy if we nabbed those first two, especially Barnett. If we managed that, then I'd definitely look into moving up in the third for a backer. Could easily get 3 day one starters with that board.

wouldn't Dawkins go before Johnson? I think I'd rather have Dawkins

I think Barnett is going to be gone before we pick. I would not mind the pick, but the more I think about it I would love to get Jarrad Davis in the first and we might be able to trade back and acquire some more picks to do it. Davis absolutely crushed it at his Pro-Day and he has the tape to back it up. I like Johnson, but when we had Pouncey in at C and running a zone scheme, Ajayi was killing it. I think if we could get Feeney, he would be perfect for that. JMHO.

That would be awesome for Miami. Barnett could end up top 10 or close to it. I don't think he makes it out of the top 15 unless teams reach for quarterbacks or take the three offensive lineman early than projected. Anything is possible.

Johnson would likely be a day 1 starter for Miami at LG so there's real value there.

Witherspoon is a round 2 talent IMO and someone who has the size the Dolphins like at corner. He's really an under-the-radar player at least in terms of media mocks.

Nice, but Detroit eats our lunch (Tacos) in the first two rounds with Charlton and Davis.

RW

Nice, but Detroit eats our lunch (Tacos) in the first two rounds with Charlton and Davis.

RW

Yeah, Detroit is a problem.

---------- Post added at 06:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 AM ----------

I'd go crazy if we nabbed those first two, especially Barnett. If we managed that, then I'd definitely look into moving up in the third for a backer. Could easily get 3 day one starters with that board.

What LB would you take if we traded up in the 3rd round?

Derek Barnett has serviceable lineman has his ceiling and epic bust as his floor. It is rare that players with such poor workout numbers make an impact in the NFL. He looks like a poor man's Robert Ayers. I hope he is not Miami's pick.

If Reddick, Davis or Peppers are there, I hope we take one of them, with LB being the priority. There is no way we pass on Reuben Foster and even less chance he is there for our pick.

Derek Barnett has serviceable lineman has his ceiling and epic bust as his floor. It is rare that players with such poor workout numbers make an impact in the NFL. He looks like a poor man's Robert Ayers. I hope he is not Miami's pick.

If Reddick, Davis or Peppers are there, I hope we take one of them, with LB being the priority. There is no way we pass on Reuben Foster and even less chance he is there for our pick.

I would love Davis or Peppers. Highlights from Reddick look real good, though I haven't seen him in a game. That makes it hard for me. Rivers is another guy who looks awfully good in highlights. He's likely in that 2nd/3rd round range.

Foster and Adams have been two of my favorites all year, but it would take a Tunsil event for any chance.

Back
Top Bottom