Draft Coverage Question | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft Coverage Question

Agent51

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I just saw on NFL.com that the NFL Network will be covering ALL of day one and most of day two of the draft, is this alongside ESPN, like are they both covering it (meaning it will be on ESPN too) or is JUST the NFL Network covering it? If it is just the NFL Network that SUCKS for fans who don't get it. I get it so it won't matter to me, but I know a lot of people don't, and they'd miss it.

I can't say for sure, but I believe the NFL network is doing their own coverage in addition to the normal ESPN coverage of the draft.

NFL network will have Mayock and Rich Eisen and stuff, while Kiper and Berman etc. will still cover it for ESPN like years past

I'm not sure how much I'm gonna like watching the NFL network coverage of the draft compared to what im used to on ESPN, but at least now I can watch it from home in Canada instead of driving an hour and a half to new york state to watch it at a friends place. (In Canada, we can't get ESPN, and the canadian equivalent sports network TSN only covers the first three hours of round one)

Interesting, seems like they're trying to get more and more stuff on their own network. I'm used to watching it on ESPN, but Berman was completely horrible last year, messed up alot, so I welcome some NFL Network coverage.

Back
Top Bottom