Draft if we take Jake Long 1st. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft if we take Jake Long 1st.

Ryder

Rookie
Reaction score
Say we were to draft Jake Long with the 1st pick, how would this affect our other draft picks?
I don't know much compared to you guys, but I was wondering who we would pick with all of our other picks?

#1-Jake Long
#2-?
#2b-?
#3-?
#4-?

Say we were to draft Jake Long with the 1st pick, how would this affect our other draft picks?
I don't know much compared to you guys, but I was wondering who we would pick with all of our other picks?

#1-Jake Long
#2-?
#2b-?
#3-?
#4-?

Look at my sig below....

I guess we will see

guess so. on top of it, outside of terrence newman and maybe ty law although parcells didnt have final say, could you tell me when parcells or ireland drafted a corner higher than the third?

guess so. on top of it, outside of terrence newman and maybe ty law although parcells didnt have final say, could you tell me when parcells or ireland drafted a corner higher than the third?

different situation though. just because someone hasnt done something previously doesnt mean they never will. hence the phrase "first time for everything"

No clue, I'm a be honest with you . . . but I can't imagine they would neglect the OLine and the CB position like you keep insisting they will.

They will take the BPA who will help with a position in need.

Nobody has a clue about what Sparano, Ireland and Parcells are going to do . . . I guess we will see.

different situation though. just because someone hasnt done something previously doesnt mean they never will. hence the phrase "first time for everything"

well parcells was in the same situation with the jets in 1997. same thing again with dallas. what did he do then?

No clue, I'm a be honest with you . . . but I can't imagine they would neglect the OLine and the CB position like you keep insisting they will.

They will take the BPA who will help with a position in need.

Nobody has a clue about what Sparano, Ireland and Parcells are going to do . . . I guess we will see.

They will not neglect it. I never said they will. They just wont address it as high as you guys think.

well parcells was in the same situation with the jets in 1997. same thing again with dallas. what did he do then?

So Bill Parcells will never ever draft a CB before round 3 - he has some unwritten law does he? or an allergy to high-round cornerbacks? does he confide in you? not trying to be patronising but the point is you do not know for certain what he is goin to do or not do.

otherwise all you would need to do to tell the future is read history books....

cason and possibly groves wont make it out of the first round

Your not saying anything that everyone knows

My point is when you get to the second round who knows at this time who will be available...Maybe Ms.Cleo would know:shakeno:

The same could be said about any number of players until
the draft takes place.There will be some very good players available for our #2a pick and at positions of need for us

My point is when you get to the second round who knows at this time who will be available...Maybe Ms.Cleo would know:shakeno:

the draft takes place.There will be some very good players available for our #2a pick and at positions of need for us

Yep,

There are more than 31 players with first round grades

Some people have Hardy, Sweed, Kelly, Jenkins, Talib, Cason, Groves, Conners, Cherilus, and countless others slipping to the 2nd round . . . but who knows at this moment which one will slip . . . some people thought Beck would be swooped up in Round 1 . . . people SWORE we would take Quinn at 9 . . . the draft is unpredicatable . . . and there is a reason I waste my whole Saturday with Wings, Pizza, Beer and dominos watching the TV with friends anticipating who will pick who. If we knew how the draft went beforehand, we wouldn't watch.

#1-Jake Long
#2-?
#2b-?
#3-?
#4-?

#1-Jake Long
#2-Kenny Philips
#2b-Shawne Crable
#3-JerMichael Finley
#4-John Greco

Why I said possibly. I never said definitely will not be there, so could you show me where I said they arent going to be there for sure? Big difference in what I said. I have no idea who will be there.

Back
Top Bottom