Draft Recievers roundtable Interview...Which one do you like best | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft Recievers roundtable Interview...Which one do you like best

Owen305

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Just a look at some of the drafts top receivers just want to see who you guys like best
[video=youtube;l_NmYO-v4y0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_NmYO-v4y0[/video]
[video=youtube;d3vmZoZHfDc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3vmZoZHfDc[/video]
Personally i like Keenan Allen or Rodgers

I find it highly unlikely that we would even consider a WR before the 3rd rd., but you never know.

I have alot of respect for hoops, he says keenan allen is the best WR in this draft. he does have good size and great route running skills. I think Cordelle Patterson has the best tools and highest ceiling but is raw.

with that said I dont see a WR taken for Miami

I find it highly unlikely that we would even consider a WR before the 3rd rd., but you never know.

I agree 100 %. I admit when it comes to the receivers in this draft I'm like a kid in a candy store. I like Patterson, Allen, Woods, Wheaton, Swope, Austin, Bailey, Hopkins, Wilson and Patton. Heck I even like Goodwin in the later rounds. But as much as I like them I don't think taking one in the first or second round makes sense right now.

Hopkins, he's gonna be best pro in three years. Get him in 2nd

Robert woods is shinier and more mature/focused. you can see it all day...that is if you consider such things.

I watched this show.

I've recently been swayed to Stedman Bailey. If we pick anyone in the first three rounds, I hope it's him. Sweet videos though.

I like Kenny Stills out of all those guys. When he answered what he would do with his money it struck me at something humble and hard working instead of needing a new car or the freshest gear or something stupid. Not saying he will be as good as the other guys but I like his answer and how he carries himself.

I want Austin, Bailey, or Woods as far as the big names. There are probably some other good WRs too...but I do not want Patterson...the guy is not a good route runner and didn't show up in the games against good competition...I also wasn't too impressed w/ his interviews. The last thing we need is a raw WR w/ big potential like Heyward-Bey or Troy Williamson.

Woods and Swope are my favourite recievers in this draft.

Swope from playstyle to skin colour ( lol your all thinking it with this comparison) is literally Wes Welker 2.0 the brain of welker with more speed and physical strength... whats not to love?

Woods on the other hand reminds me very much of my favourite reciever in the NFL, Greg Jennings.

Da'rick rodgers could be there in the 3rd he could be a redzone threat receiver(which is something we dont have). only question is his off feild issues.

There are quite a few that I like, but Quinton Patton is my favorite. I just get this feeling watching him that five years down the road Patton is the guy everyone's talking about from this draft class. He doesn't have elite speed or size, but man does he know how to get open, catches everything and is always in the right place. I read a comparison to Reggie Wayne and that's pretty good.

I love Tavon's Austin's explosiveness and I think Justin Hunter is fantastic going up and getting the ball. Hunter has a chance to be elite.

There are quite a few that I like, but Quinton Patton is my favorite. I just get this feeling watching him that five years down the road Patton is the guy everyone's talking about from this draft class. He doesn't have elite speed or size, but man does he know how to get open, catches everything and is always in the right place. I read a comparison to Reggie Wayne and that's pretty good.

I love Tavon's Austin's explosiveness and I think Justin Hunter is fantastic going up and getting the ball. Hunter has a chance to be elite.

Totally agree with the Patton assessment. He knows how to set up his DBs & execute routes beautifully and while his YAC isn't phenomenal, his steady hands win me over. If he's available at our 2a pick, I will be screaming so incredibly loud at my tv for Ireland to take him. He does fit our offense perfectly, so you never know... :D

Only 1 prospect has made a serious move in my rankings from where he was in the first half of the collegiate system ... Cordarrelle Patterson has moved up because the kid just kept making plays and displaying jaw-dropping explosion. As much as I like the guy and think he's going to be a star, I now think that the Philbin staff isn't going to draft him because they are looking for guys that are sharper and more team-oriented. The other guys really like are Justin Hunter, Ryan Swope, Robert Woods, Marcus Wheaton (that's WheatON, not WhhhhheatThins) and Cobi Hamilton. There are a few others that are intriguing as well, like Tavon Austin, Marques Wilson and Keenan Allen, among others, but those guys make the most sense for the Dolphins.

Back
Top Bottom