Draft Recievers roundtable Interview...Which one do you like best

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Forum' started by Owen305, Apr 5, 2013.

1. Owen305

Owen305 Active Member

Just a look at some of the drafts top receivers just want to see who you guys like best
    [video=youtube;l_NmYO-v4y0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_NmYO-v4y0[/video]
    [video=youtube;d3vmZoZHfDc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3vmZoZHfDc[/video]
    Personally i like Keenan Allen or Rodgers

JamesBW43 likes this.
  2. DKphin

DKphin A True Fan Donator

I find it highly unlikely that we would even consider a WR before the 3rd rd., but you never know.

3. nick1

nick1 I am Groot Moderator Finheaven VIP

I have alot of respect for hoops, he says keenan allen is the best WR in this draft. he does have good size and great route running skills. I think Cordelle Patterson has the best tools and highest ceiling but is raw.

with that said I dont see a WR taken for Miami

4. gregorygrant83

gregorygrant83 A True Fan

I agree 100 %. I admit when it comes to the receivers in this draft I'm like a kid in a candy store. I like Patterson, Allen, Woods, Wheaton, Swope, Austin, Bailey, Hopkins, Wilson and Patton. Heck I even like Goodwin in the later rounds. But as much as I like them I don't think taking one in the first or second round makes sense right now.

5. ozman

ozman Rookie

Hopkins, he's gonna be best pro in three years. Get him in 2nd

6. finfan54

finfan54 A True Fan Donator

Robert woods is shinier and more mature/focused. you can see it all day...that is if you consider such things.

I watched this show.

7. Twitches Brew

Twitches Brew A True Fan

I've recently been swayed to Stedman Bailey. If we pick anyone in the first three rounds, I hope it's him. Sweet videos though.

8. Morey161

Morey161 Banned Hammered

I like Kenny Stills out of all those guys. When he answered what he would do with his money it struck me at something humble and hard working instead of needing a new car or the freshest gear or something stupid. Not saying he will be as good as the other guys but I like his answer and how he carries himself.

9. yolli71

yolli71 FinHeaven VIP Finheaven VIP Donator

I want Austin, Bailey, or Woods as far as the big names. There are probably some other good WRs too...but I do not want Patterson...the guy is not a good route runner and didn't show up in the games against good competition...I also wasn't too impressed w/ his interviews. The last thing we need is a raw WR w/ big potential like Heyward-Bey or Troy Williamson.

10. uk_dolfan

uk_dolfan Founder of the FH Adam Gase fan club Moderator Finheaven VIP

Woods and Swope are my favourite recievers in this draft.

Swope from playstyle to skin colour ( lol your all thinking it with this comparison) is literally Wes Welker 2.0 the brain of welker with more speed and physical strength... whats not to love?

Woods on the other hand reminds me very much of my favourite reciever in the NFL, Greg Jennings.

11. Owen305

Owen305 Active Member

Da'rick rodgers could be there in the 3rd he could be a redzone threat receiver(which is something we dont have). only question is his off feild issues.

12. SF Dolphin Fan

SF Dolphin Fan Seasoned Veteran

There are quite a few that I like, but Quinton Patton is my favorite. I just get this feeling watching him that five years down the road Patton is the guy everyone's talking about from this draft class. He doesn't have elite speed or size, but man does he know how to get open, catches everything and is always in the right place. I read a comparison to Reggie Wayne and that's pretty good.

I love Tavon's Austin's explosiveness and I think Justin Hunter is fantastic going up and getting the ball. Hunter has a chance to be elite.

13. JakeMcAwful

JakeMcAwful Irish Dolphan

Totally agree with the Patton assessment. He knows how to set up his DBs & execute routes beautifully and while his YAC isn't phenomenal, his steady hands win me over. If he's available at our 2a pick, I will be screaming so incredibly loud at my tv for Ireland to take him. He does fit our offense perfectly, so you never know... :D

14. Digital

Digital Starter

Only 1 prospect has made a serious move in my rankings from where he was in the first half of the collegiate system ... Cordarrelle Patterson has moved up because the kid just kept making plays and displaying jaw-dropping explosion. As much as I like the guy and think he's going to be a star, I now think that the Philbin staff isn't going to draft him because they are looking for guys that are sharper and more team-oriented. The other guys really like are Justin Hunter, Ryan Swope, Robert Woods, Marcus Wheaton (that's WheatON, not WhhhhheatThins) and Cobi Hamilton. There are a few others that are intriguing as well, like Tavon Austin, Marques Wilson and Keenan Allen, among others, but those guys make the most sense for the Dolphins.

15. PSU Cane

PSU Cane Starter

I like Allen and Woods.....best route runners of the bunch.

16. Fin Thirteen

Fin Thirteen FinHeaven VIP Finheaven VIP Donator

That's very much at odds with his college reputation. Himself, Jefferson and another guy were known as the West Coast Trio, constantly bragging, all about the coin. Humble would not be a word that would be synonymous with Still in Oklahoma. Maybe he's publicly trying to put out a different side to him to counter-act the public image.

17. hoops

hoops exited stage left

There is not a chance in hell philbin and ireland are taking that kid. Might as well take that off your board.

18. j-off-her-doll

j-off-her-doll FinHeaven VIP Finheaven VIP

Patterson is one of my favorite players in the draft.

Wheaton is another favorite. Love the separation he achieves, love his attitude. He seems like a very positive, focused individual, and he has a ton of talent. I'd be very happy with him at 42. I basically have him at 2a (Patterson, Hunter/Wheaton - Austin in his own category, not grouped with the general WR's).

19. Owen305

Owen305 Active Member

Keenan Allen smh what could have been