Draft Tek 7 round mock 4/23/14

1. Eric Ebron
2. Bishop Sankey
3. Billy Turner
4. Anthony Johnson, DT
5. Aaron Murray
6. Denicos Allen, OLB
7. Carrington Byndom, CB

Not too shabby. I know very little about Byndom, but this draft gives the offense a boost with top TE and RB guys, as well as a RT.

I don't believe it will go down this way....but IF It did....give me Joel Bitonio in round 2 instead of the runner and I'm happy.

Only 1 O-lineman in a draft this deep is inexcusable. We have Moreno... don't need an RB anymore.

Only 1 O-lineman in a draft this deep is inexcusable. We have Moreno... don't need an RB anymore.

Unless you have a clear next go to guy, you need a RB. Nothing suggests Miller is the man, so if you have a chance to get better, and it makes sense with respect to the rest of the players available, you take a RB. Frankly I'd be surprised if Miami didn't try to get a top RB. Adding Moreno just means they don't have to.

We need at least 2 O-linemen. Waiting until round 3 for just Billy Turner. This is pretty ridiculous. Some of these mock draft experts have no understanding of some of the team needs. Ebron would be nice to fall into our laps but it is highly unlikely.

Unless you have a clear next go to guy, you need a RB. Nothing suggests Miller is the man, so if you have a chance to get better, and it makes sense with respect to the rest of the players available, you take a RB. Frankly I'd be surprised if Miami didn't try to get a top RB. Adding Moreno just means they don't have to.

I'd rather stop-gap RB this year and draft one next year, where the class is much deeper.

Ebron falling to 19....don't see him making it out of the top 15 (most likely the top 10)

Sankey is prEtty good i could take him as the first rb off the board

I'd rather stop-gap RB this year and draft one next year, where the class is much deeper.

The value for RB is at a low right now. There are some very solid backs in this draft, Hyde, Hill, Sankey, and if they came at a nice pick then all I'm saying is you need to consider it. I don't think Miami feels set at RB with what they have, it would be foolish to pass over an upgrade at RB just because Miami signed Moreno. You need more than one dude running the ball and until Miller shows it, Miami is short at least one dude.

Back
Top Bottom